Multiplayer Battletech:3025

24 replies to this topic

#21 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

DUDE.
THAT.
IS.
AWESOOOOOOOOOME.

#22 Swashbuck

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKöln, Germany

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

I played it too, the EA beta. And guess what, a beta title for a multiplayergame was way better in graphics, controls and fluff than anything Microsoft could code together years after the beta was cancelled.

i played it until the servers went down, my eyes gleaming with tears as violet eagle banners flew over Atreus, Capella and Tharkad.

#23 Shikimaru

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

Played the **** out of this back in the day. Spent way too many hours with [AA] beating up whatever houses we weren't allied with. I would pay cash tomorrow to play this if they brought it back. They actually cancelled it to fund the other web beta they were running, some crappy racing game which fell apart in less than three months. EA chose poorly on that one.

#24 Kyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

I got hooked hard on the EGA version back in 1992. Actually missed out on the MPBT:3025 reboot attempt, kinda glad in a way -- would have been very hard dealing with the disappointment. :)

I can't wait to see how PGI does community warfare. :-)

#25 Knt Maverick

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Corporal
  • Corporal
  • 111 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:29 PM

Hey Battalion, Maverick here.. Fellow "Scorp" member. :) Damn, it's been 7yrs since this posting.. sorry i didn't see it sooner. I got to think'n about this today, back on the "Raven." I remember it had a funky loadout too. Something about an LRM5, SRM6, 2 MLas. Doubt anyone will ever read this.. but, if you do, and you happen to have a copy of the loadout, please share.

Maverick <ScoRpIonS>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users