• Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:58 PM

I scout then goto invade a planet and my drop deck fills with all trial mechs from what I had all my other mechs were in.. Is there a way to save your drop deck?

#2 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:21 PM

They are hotfixing it because they couldn't be bothered to test things before patching it to the live servers.

#3 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:41 PM

Just real annoying having to reset or jump in with a bunch of trial mechs by mistake if your not paying attention...

#4 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:41 PM

This is MWO and we get special 'features' from PGI every major patch.

#5 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,902 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:35 AM

If they would just give us a saved drop decks screen, with room for maybe 6 invasion decks and a separate column with another fews spots for scouting mechs none of this would be a problem. Why is this so hard?

I was formerly a huge whale and self admitted mech collector. Yet I can't bring my self to buy any more mechs until there is a mechanism (saved drop decks for example) that allows me to actually use the mechs I have in FP. Between the current bugs, the goofy interface for selecting mechs in your drop deck, and the small amount of time we have to make those selections; there is just no point in having a variety of mechs in the current game (even ignoring the relative monotony of game modes and maps).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users