• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 642 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:52 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 21 April 2016 - 10:54 AM, said:

That must be some finger you got there.

???

I play in California, the only time I lose connection is when I'm playing late at night when they do a mini maintenance on the game while it's still running.

Plus it's on both ends, at one moment PGI could have bad issues with the servers but your internet saves the day, or vice-versa.

You never know, but I think a lot complain considering the length one cable goes through the huge stream of cables and wires that make up our world's internet.

This is the only game, out of a half dozen that I play, that consistently displays this issue. I have gone online with support to no avail. Started happening to me after March patch. Played for over two years prior to that with not a single DC.

#22 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

View PostAstrocanis, on 21 April 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

This is the only game, out of a half dozen that I play, that consistently displays this issue. I have gone online with support to no avail. Started happening to me after March patch. Played for over two years prior to that with not a single DC.

It might be your computer then, specs?

#23 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:27 PM

View PostGigliowanananacom, on 21 April 2016 - 12:46 PM, said:

Dont skip the preview thingies too fast when you start mechwarrior online, give them a second each before you skip. and only press the button once each time, dont mash it. See if that does anything.

The game crashed, not the loader. This thread is about crashes mid game.

Edited by maniacos, 21 April 2016 - 01:28 PM.

#24 SoggyGorilla

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:56 PM

i can tell you for a fact, that its not my machine. as i have 3 different systems i play on, and i have reinstalled the game from steam and deleted the left overs blah blah blah. when the game has been stable for a year, then following a big patch i'm getting random crashes to the desktop after the game locks up, that's a PGI problem. My whole problem here is that i'm getting caught in a drag net designed to catch people that are exploiting and or ruining the game.

Getting caught and punished for doing nothing wrong. The only thing i am guilty of is wanting to get cbills and play the game.

Edited by SoggyGorilla, 21 April 2016 - 01:58 PM.

#25 Astrocanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 642 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:28 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 21 April 2016 - 01:16 PM, said:

It might be your computer then, specs?

Core i7-4770
Asus MB
32G ram
EVGA gtx780
750W PS (checks out)

#26 Rededevil

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:00 AM

So, here is a new one...

I play the game and notice my headset microphone isn't working.. no biggie, so I finish my game, we win, I log out and exit the game and my teamspeak.. do some laundry and come back.

Plug in my headsets and make sure they work, start the game and do a quickmatch - but then the automated penalty system pops up, and not for just a few seconds... for 1 and a half minutes.

Now, I understand team killing, disconnecting, and the other triggers, but seeing as I didn't do any of those things in the previous game - I am at a loss as to why I am getting penalized. I mean, what the heck? And it is like a second or third level penalty.

PGI needs to do some code work on this penalty system if they are going to insist on using it.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users