Smoke Jaguar Reborn

23 replies to this topic

#21 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

Which seems to fit with what I stated...

View PostDihm, on 09 December 2011 - 08:39 AM, said:

If they use the model that the Inner Sphere will have for factions, my guess would be that the various SJ units would already be created. Difference between Spheroids and Clanners being that you guys wouldn't have merc options, would have to be Faction players I guess.

Either way, always nice to have more Jags, hope you guys fight with the FRR for now too. :P

#22 Marauder3D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 744 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

I think this thread has moved in the right direction. Our clans represent two different clusters from two different galaxies in the Smoke Jaguar Touman. The fact that we have multiple "merc corps" fighting as Smoke Jags was simply an eventuality. Imagine how many "merc corps" Wolf's Dragoons or the Kell Hounds will have out there? Probably countless.

The positives here are fantastic: our clusters can have friendly competition to take worlds from the DC, punish the Nova Cats, and generally perform to the highest degree possible. So this Smoke Jaguar warrior welcomes the existence of the 7th Jaguar Dragoons, and looks forward to meeting you all in game.

Cheers,

~SJ~ Mad3D

#23 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

Nice, maybe we should create a Clan Touman thread where people can reserve their spots in their respective toumans.

#24 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

View PostStormwolf, on 11 December 2011 - 01:35 PM, said:

Nice, maybe we should create a Clan Touman thread where people can reserve their spots in their respective toumans.

That's a good idea, in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users