Jenner K Module Slot

2 replies to this topic

#1 L1f3H4ck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

Hey there. I recently noticed that the K doesn't have 2 Module Slots anymore. That must be really old news, but it only shows that it's not exactly the hot meta anyway. I don't see people using it. Can you change that back? It used to be the one reason to run it, and it's not like it would suddenly make it OP or anything.

#2 MauttyKoray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:37 AM

Jenners are insanely powerful right now, no reason to give them anything yet. If that weapon power draw mechanic ever comes through this could be revisited.

#3 VinJade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:36 AM

I noticed a trend of jenners popping up lately, never looked at a jenner in game as I felt all jenners was just blah and couldn't for the life of me figure out why anyone likes such a machine when there are far better ones out there.. well other than abusing the fast firing SRMs but then a Raven can do that or a Locust with ES,FFA, and a XL Engine.

but hey never been a fan of the mobile crapper(anyone who ever played BT knows what I am talking about, lol).

as to the K, maybe you can expand on why you want it actually back and what it's good and bad points are, more information is needed before I will truly agree or disagree on this mech.

Edited by VinJade, 23 April 2016 - 11:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users