Seeking Unit With Suitable Timing

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sibko Slacker

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:50 AM

A slightly rotund figure stands in the entry hall. His pilot jumpsuit suit a tad tight around his waist. With one arm he holds his neurohelmet and with his other, he pushes his long unkempt hair aside, revealing an unshaven visage.

He belches, long and loud, before beginning his address.

“Greetings and salutations, Trothkin! I seek to contribute to the efforts of Operation Revival! “

------------------------
Begin OOC details
------------------------

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a unit that is active during my playtimes of
Weekdays: GMT+8 2100h to 0000h
Weekends: More flexible, can be in the day, or evening (up until beyond midnight), of course depending on RL commitments. However, with sufficient notice, schedules can be rearranged / worked out.

To bring to the bidding table, I have mastered 6 omnis. 1 light and 1 assault, 3 variants each. Each has been configured to fulfill a specific role in combat. While they might not be the current “meta”, I like to believe that they are at least optimized to serve their respective functions.

After (mostly) solo QP, I am looking to go into FW, or at least more organised QP drops. Having had prior military experience, I understand the need for practices and drills to maintain one’s skill at arms, and the operational efficiency of the unit as a whole, hence the first thing I brought up was timing – availability of people to train with.

While serious in giving what I can for the game, I will not give rage/angst/trashtalk to less experienced people, neither will I accept the same.

If you think I can fit in with your unit, or would like to make any recommendations for units, just drop me a line here or IG. If you need more information, or require an evaluation, just let me know. I’ll be happy to oblige.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read, and have a great weekend!

------------------------
End OOC details
------------------------

Having ended, the pilot sits down on a field chair. Opening his jumpsuit slightly, and fills his exposed navel with salt. Finally, he takes out a celery stalk dips it in the salt, munching away while waiting for a response.

#2 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

Hey there Sibko Slacker, I replied to your post in the APAC forum, I hope to see you around. We are always looking for more pilots.

<o

#3 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 559 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:35 PM

I suggest that you try dropping with some different units and see where you fit in best. By the way, the 12th Bear Guards has players around the globe so there should always be someone on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users