What War Fronts Are Red Hot Right Now? What Ones Are Not?

Gameplay

1 reply to this topic

#1 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:55 PM

Hey all,

So I wanted to get everyone's input on which war fronts currently are hot and which ones are not? Also any suggestions on what makes fronts better experience wise

Currently from outside it looked like FRR and the Clans was going solid. And thus far the Liao and Davion front has gone to dry drops. Tonight I experienced 3 out of 4, with the most action being this morning with TCAF in full swing.

I feel part of the problem is the fights are kind of bland and boring. One wave to soften targets followed by a base rush?! Come on that gets old I'm sure. Or another drop Defenders hiding in their drop zone while defending on the canyon map?! Just seems on the Davion side of things the front has slowed down dramatically, even scouting hit times where we sat and waited. What are your feelings and stories thus far? Anything you'd like to see spice up the action?

#2 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:05 AM

View PostKyle Wright, on 23 April 2016 - 11:55 PM, said:

Hey all,

So I wanted to get everyone's input on which war fronts currently are hot and which ones are not? Also any suggestions on what makes fronts better experience wise

Currently from outside it looked like FRR and the Clans was going solid. And thus far the Liao and Davion front has gone to dry drops. Tonight I experienced 3 out of 4, with the most action being this morning with TCAF in full swing.

I feel part of the problem is the fights are kind of bland and boring. One wave to soften targets followed by a base rush?! Come on that gets old I'm sure. Or another drop Defenders hiding in their drop zone while defending on the canyon map?! Just seems on the Davion side of things the front has slowed down dramatically, even scouting hit times where we sat and waited. What are your feelings and stories thus far? Anything you'd like to see spice up the action?

We were hopping right up until tonight. Problem is on Euro/Oceanic Liao border is hopping busy, lasts into NA primetime, then goes quiet for a while. With Marik taking a turn nipping on Steiner hoping for better luck it's quieted a bit. We'll see how it changes tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users