3 replies to this topic

#1 Dan54

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:00 AM

Okay I thought this game was from Canada well Montréal how come Canadians have to pay in US dollars. I have bought almost every package that comes out but with the dollar exchange at this rate I cannot afford to purchase as a 70.00 dollar package becomes almost 110.00 so until the rate evens out I will not be buying the promos, I am just one guy think how many more are in the same boat sounds like a fairly large loss of revenue to me.

#2 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

Actually its Vancouver, that's why the world championship is being held there and that's why every event / patch / hotfix is based around a pacific time. And its priced in US dollars because that's the international market currency for goods/services online (even if eBay canada is now saying different... morons). As to buying $70USD packages... why? Except for rare times the full collector/hero/reinforcement bundle actually has useful mechs at all levels... you don't actually need to do that. Just getting in on the pre-order basic $20 level still gets you all the pre-order period bonuses (which themselves are worth more than $20).

#3 Dan54

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

good point

#4 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades