Icee Recruiting Casual Players.

7 replies to this topic

#1 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:46 AM

ICEE is a small group currently, consisting of people who wish to have a group to drop with, but have no desire to worry about ranks, or highly competitive play.

Our focus is to enjoy the game, find people who share common interests, and make friends. We intend to work closely with CGBI for those who wish to contribute to a competitive atmosphere, but are unable to make such commitments for long term group play.

ICEE will always remain ghost bear loyalists, that is our one major commitment.

Your skills do not concern me. You can be the best, or you can be the worst, but as long as you have a respectable attitude, you will be welcome.

For those who wish for additional training, I can only offer so much.

In this event, I will gladly refer you to CGBI's wonderful training classes, as they have many skilled pilots, and numerous lessons to draw from.

Thank you for your consideration! Feel free to leave a message here if you're interested!

#2 NightSurgeon

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:34 AM

This is something I'd be quite interested in. I've been playing MWO on and off for a while, but only got involved in the faction play over the last couple of days.

#3 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:39 PM

feel free to send a friend request! we don't have any real requirements except for don't be a jerk, and the fact that we will not tolerate 3rd party programs or any form of cheating.

#4 Viper 14

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 15 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:24 AM

I'm with 12BG, you can add me to your friend list and give me a shout if you ever need more peeps for pubs or FW. i"m always up to playing with fellow warriors regardless if IS or CLAN

#5 Jigen Hao

Rookie

• Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:59 PM

Hi. I was wondering if you guys are recruiting? I'm currently in deserting and looking at CGB as my new faction here. What sort of times do you guys usually drop?

#6 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:40 PM

we're open, and we have no specific drop times. we have 5 or 6 people usually, and mostly our schedules don't line up as we're dealing with family or work. but you'll find me and mine playing around the midnight hours eastern time!

#7 Jigen Hao

Rookie

• Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

View PostDamien Tokala, on 07 May 2016 - 01:40 PM, said:

we're open, and we have no specific drop times. we have 5 or 6 people usually, and mostly our schedules don't line up as we're dealing with family or work. but you'll find me and mine playing around the midnight hours eastern time!

Definitely sounds like I could find a home so far with you guys. I still got 40 minutes before I get out of Jade Falcon, so hope to see you in faction chat one of these days. Is there a website or the like to go to for this unit?

#8 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

View PostJigen Hao, on 10 May 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

Definitely sounds like I could find a home so far with you guys. I still got 40 minutes before I get out of Jade Falcon, so hope to see you in faction chat one of these days. Is there a website or the like to go to for this unit?

website is still under construction, currently this thread is all we have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users