#1 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

Fellow Bears,

Why are we wasting resources to assist other Clans that have demonstrated they can handle things on their own, while abandoning the effort to hold planets of our own? We are a STRONG faction, at least in numbers, if not organization. Why can we not take and hold ONE planet from our enemies?
I know some organized teams are trying, and breaking their teeth without support. We have too many scouts and not enough invasion. Scouting is important, but Invasion takes and holds!
If you start losing the scout missions, ABANDON it! Join an Invasion effort-1) so you DO NOT lose ground for other more successful scouting groups, and 2) I can guarantee from the distinct lack of Invasions, those front liners need the assistance.

Let us come together as a faction if we want to be successful and take our place in the Inner Sphere.

If you are a lone Ghost Bear, or a team looking to coordinate, join us on TS
(cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501) You are welcomed on our TS Hub!

#2 Tactically-Insane

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:07 AM

View PostGhostryder, on 04 May 2016 - 04:26 PM, said:

Fellow Bears,

Why are we wasting resources to assist other Clans that have demonstrated they can handle things on their own, while abandoning the effort to hold planets of our own? We are a STRONG faction, at least in numbers, if not organization. Why can we not take and hold ONE planet from our enemies?
I know some organized teams are trying, and breaking their teeth without support. We have too many scouts and not enough invasion. Scouting is important, but Invasion takes and holds!
If you start losing the scout missions, ABANDON it! Join an Invasion effort-1) so you DO NOT lose ground for other more successful scouting groups, and 2) I can guarantee from the distinct lack of Invasions, those front liners need the assistance.

Let us come together as a faction if we want to be successful and take our place in the Inner Sphere.

If you are a lone Ghost Bear, or a team looking to coordinate, join us on TS
(cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501) You are welcomed on our TS Hub!

I want to get in touch with you sometime soon GhostRyder. My unit is trying to unite Ghost Bear and open lines of communications between all clan ghost bear units so that we can all coordinate our efforts to make a serious push. It's going to take all the units in ghost bear combined to be successful in CW. Are you available this sunday in the early evening? Feel free to send me a message.

PS - I live in a eastern time zone.

Edited by Tactically-Insane, 06 May 2016 - 05:18 AM.

#3 Viper 14

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 15 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:04 AM

If you guys are organizing anything and want other GB units and\or clan units, then you can reach Jep (Galaxy Commander) or Kurjames (Galaxy Colonel) of the 12BG

Our unit website is at: http://12bg.enjin.com/home
TeamSpeak Channel: STRANAMECHTY.INFO

Viper 14
Star Commander

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users