1 reply to this topic

#1 BigScwerl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPac N Dub

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:20 PM

I've read a dozen posts on this forum explaining the faction play business and matching for games, etc. OK - I understand that It is challenging and all and this is a free to play game, so I'm not sure what exactly I'm hoping for here. At the risk of sounding like a douche - I just have to say it:

The wait times for Faction play + Ghost drop regularity = I am getting really sick of this game.

Quick play just doesn't do it as much for me, its fun and all, but faction play is much more intense - Its what I really want to be involved in. but if I have an hour to play, I've wasted entire hours stuck in the queue or playing in one sided ghost drops. SO DUMB. This system needs a lot of work still, If I blow another hour waiting to play a game, as much as I love it, I'm just not going to play anymore....(oh and I definitely will not be spending any of my money on the pay-upgrades)

#2 Elendil

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:00 AM

Yup.
It's handled really badly right now. Like, really badly. But they're afraid to actually change it.
As they say, choosing not to act is still taking an action. Refusing to decide is still making a decision. And in this case, not acting is a far worse choice than trying something that doesn't work.

Like you said, there are dozens of good, and feasible solutions floating around on the forums, but all we seem to get is things like separating the unit/non-unit players, which nobody asked for...
I think they need to unify the queues. Maybe let people queue up, and after a team is matched they vote on which planet they want.
Something like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users