I Suggest More Time To Look At My Results After Match

7 replies to this topic

#1 Vulpes Inculta13

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

Seriously, why it's so short? Why is it even limited?

After I do some great match with awesome results I want to look at the numbers, enjoy them, take my time, research other player's statistics too...

But instead it's like 30 sec delay and forced quit to the hangar.

Why? Come on devs, I beg you, make it unlimited!

(A thinking man's shooter, right? A thinking man can manually leave post-battle screen I suppose)

Edited by Vulpes Inculta13, 14 May 2016 - 05:11 PM.

#2 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

Print Screen FTW

#3 Vulpes Inculta13

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:25 AM

View Postknightsljx, on 15 May 2016 - 12:00 AM, said:

Print Screen FTW

Half-measure... I am not asking for something that is hard to code, am I?

Edited by Vulpes Inculta13, 15 May 2016 - 02:26 AM.

#4 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:06 AM

View Postknightsljx, on 15 May 2016 - 12:00 AM, said:

Print Screen FTW

Yep this is your answer. Want to tie up everyone waiting for you to look at a match? (Saying your dropping with anyone) It's annoying as F! Save the screen and drool later while waiting on the next match to start. That should be plenty of time. Besides if you sit there staring forever and forget to take that SS of your highest ever damage/kills/assists then well oh well I guess.

At least print screen allows you to keep those matches you may forget to SS while looking over the details.

As to the second post. No it's a number value on a txt document I'm sure but because a few people may want to stare at the end of round details many more want to get on with the next match so It won't happen.

Also it may not be the fact the end of round detail screen stays too short. Your connection could suck and it takes a long time for the match to end and show the EOR screen for you. I know if I'm doing something when a match ends the EOR screen is up for quite a while. Plenty of time to look over many details on both screens.

Edited by scgt1, 15 May 2016 - 05:10 AM.

#5 DropshipPilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

Take a screenshot, it will last longer.

#6 0111101

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

Perhaps the thinking man is spending too much time on something inane. Takes like, 10 seconds tops to see your match score, damage dealt, kills, assists, compare yours to theirs, and then peek at the detail screen to make sure you didn't deal team damage. +1 second to check how many times you got kill most damage dealt if you ended the match with a lot of damage and no kills to show for it.

Just screen cap your results instead of asking PGI to waste resources on something so trifling.

Look in Users -> (your username) -> Saved Games -> MechWarrior Online. The screenies are saved with the time and date for the file name so you can relive the glory days ad nauseam.

#7 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

Find a girl already. Stop fapping on ingame pixels.

#8 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:37 AM

I think I'm gonna support this idea. I would also ask for at least 1 extra minute to look at results, particularly after a Faction Warfare match. The screen for Bonus Rewards isn't in the sequence that it used to be, and causes a frenzy to keep up with things moving by. :mellow:

~D. V. "It's annoying when those EOR screens get away." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users