Mist Bear

6 replies to this topic

#1 Regina Moon

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

I have decided to make my own unit for Clan Ghost Bear. Anyone is welcome to join, and even if you don't want to join, you can still hangout.
I plan to use Discord, an application you can get for desktop and smartphones, where you can create servers with text and voice channels.

If you wish to join the unit or just hangout join this server for all the details:

https://discord.gg/010FvzQDCaYqfZ3qU

#2 Tactically-Insane

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:40 AM

View PostSymmit, on 10 May 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

I have decided to make my own unit for Clan Ghost Bear. Anyone is welcome to join, and even if you don't want to join, you can still hangout.
I plan to use Discord, an application you can get for desktop and smartphones, where you can create servers with text and voice channels.

If you wish to join the unit or just hangout join this server for all the details:

https://discord.gg/010FvzQDCaYqfZ3qU

Unfortunately, I am not sure if you are going to be getting many people stopping by, The preferred VoIP client for MWO is teamspeak.

#3 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 558 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:28 AM

View PostTactically-Insane, on 11 May 2016 - 05:40 AM, said:

Unfortunately, I am not sure if you are going to be getting many people stopping by, The preferred VoIP client for MWO is teamspeak.

Along with there being other older, more experienced, and prestigious Ghost Bear units that people are lined up for.

@Symmit Good luck, though.

Edited by Jep, 11 May 2016 - 06:28 AM.

#4 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:19 PM

View PostJep, on 11 May 2016 - 06:28 AM, said:

Along with there being other older, more experienced, and prestigious Ghost Bear units that people are lined up for.

@Symmit Good luck, though.

once a *****, always a *****, ever think people don't want to join your clan based on some of the members and are looking for a fresh clan to start with?
you realize you were in this persons exact shoes not all that long ago.

#5 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 18 May 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

once a *****, always a *****, ever think people don't want to join your clan based on some of the members and are looking for a fresh clan to start with?
you realize you were in this persons exact shoes not all that long ago.

I had hoped that you would eventually shed your hate-filled self and realize that life is too short to spend it in misery like that, but I guess you are not quite there yet. I will remember you in my prayers.

That is why I wished him good luck.

#6 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:42 PM

sure you wished him luck, after claiming people would rather join your unit because of the prestige? yeah i dont think so buddy. It's not hate, its calling out your disrespect. You are the one acting all high and mighty here, I am simply calling it out, not throwing any hate around. Your utter lack of respect for anyone around you is why people don't want to join your unit.

(FYI this isn't random nonsense I am spewing, I had hoped to join 12bg, only to discover how much of a jackass jep is, calling his own unit members dumb and insulting them in front of an entire drop because they didn't understand how something worked in the game.)

Edited by Lucky Moniker, 25 May 2016 - 12:18 AM.

#7 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 558 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:09 AM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 24 May 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

sure you wished him luck, after claiming people would rather join your unit because of the prestige? yeah i dont think so buddy. It's not hate, its calling out your disrespect. You are the one acting all high and mighty here, I am simply calling it out, not throwing any hate around. Your utter lack of respect for anyone around you is why people don't want to join your unit.

(FYI this isn't random nonsense I am spewing, I had hoped to join 12bg, only to discover how much of a jackass jep is, calling his own unit members dumb and insulting them in front of an entire drop because they didn't understand how something worked in the game.)

1. No disrespect was ever intended on my part.

2. I never mentioned my unit.

3. High and mighty? Okay... o.0

4. You are entitled to your own opinions.

5. There is actually a line to join my 100+ pilot unit.

6. I already explained it to you multiple times. That was simply how we interact with each other. It is not my fault if you have thin skin and take everything seriously and personally.

7. I hope you can eventually find some peace and happiness.

@Symmit Sorry we made a mess of your thread bud. I will refrain from posting in here again. That said, you really should consider using the TS here that everyone else uses. It will make things a lot easier for you and help with recruiting as well. Believe me, I am speaking from experience. Good luck, bud.

Edited by Jep, 26 May 2016 - 08:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users