No replies to this topic

#1 Crux7

• PipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:47 AM

ok, 2 thoughts here:
1. whilst there are rewards for purchasing the base packs,there does not appear to be any for either the hero pack or reinforcements early adopters. given that base cost $20 and the two packs cost $30, I feel I am being gipped here.
2. for the existing bas packs early adopter: I feel that what you get is not all that much, all things considered.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to get anything, but considering it's a pre-investment of a few months, I just feel that there should be a few more of the modules, in particular.
I've got no end of hanging stuff etc I've won, but to get advanced zoom (a must have) it takes a lot of matches getting c-bills. to get advanced target decay or radar deprivation is 6k c bills! forever!

I also wonder if t I possible for any of the weapons module skill activations to be a reward? I am not suggesting that, a for me it is not an issue a I have enough GXP to get ones I need. still, for a noob buying a set,it would be nice to get the skillset as well as the weapon module.

so I think:
1. more modules in the base packs
2. modules and other awards like cam patterns for the early adopters of the reinforcements and hero mechs
3 a bonus for getting 3 packs,whether it is the standard pack + + or the ultimate pack.

Frankly speaking, it is the crusader special patter that tipped me over the edge and persuaded me to pre-purchase.
keep in mind, the cost was close to the cost for a WHOLE GAME of something else like BF4, COD etc.
I want something of value for it. and to buy so far in advance, not just impulse...needs something more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users