#1 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:36 PM

All,
CGBI will continue to focus (and vote for) on FRR. If a vote indicating an attack on Clan Wolf passes, we will abstain from entering Wolf territory.
Bottom line is they are holding the western flank. CGBI will assist them in defending as availability permits, but we will not participate in attacks on our Trothkin. The FRR and her mercs are keeping us busy enough as it is.

#2 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 03:40 AM

You have my assistance as well in this. While I don't have much for man power, I can still assist CGBI with the very skills they taught me long ago.

#3 KHALEN PHELL

• Pip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

I am not a fan of attacking clan wolf. As stated they are holding the flank, and have their hands full defending it. Any assistance we can render in defence of their occupation zone. We will help our trothkin. In the mean time the real enemy is the FRR. We have an obligation to carry the fight to them. I am in support of CGBI to not attack Clan Wolf.

Edited by KHALEN PHELL, 23 May 2016 - 03:59 PM.

#4 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

And yet, nearly 50% of the vote tonight was against Wolf. I simply do not understand it. WHY are some 'loyalists' choosing to pick a fight with another Clan over the clearest enemy in FRR? I am convinced that if the Ghost Bears performed a united and sustained strike, that Outpost would fall. And then the NEXT FRR planet. And then the next. Yes, they can be defended by every OTHER IS faction and mercs, while only OUR loyalists can attack, but I suspect the battles will be hard fought and the Ghost Bears will be victorious. One planet today may well lay new opportunities at our feet, but only if we adhere to words in the Rememberance: "Unity of Purpose and strength of spirit. No task undertaken lightly or left half done..."
Loyal Ghost Bears, I believe we have not fulfilled the call for unit and spirit....Let us change that now...

#5 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:24 PM

SEYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On that note Friday night 8pm central My unit will be in force hopefully with a fair amount of CGBI guys this is a call to arms lets take a FRR planet looking to get at least 3 12mans going its the only way we are going to overpower the IS these days. Please send me a pm or just be sitting in LFG in game at that time we will pick you up lets hit them with everything we have show them the true might of THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Lokamis

• Pip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:30 PM

this is False i have yet to see CGBI in a formed man group dropping a REAL unit on a planet... more then likely will never happen.

#7 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:45 AM

You should know CGBI has been working closely with BnB dropping 3-4 nights a week on CW attempting to break the blockade that the FRR and the REST of the IS have formed around us the only way we push through this is by working together not harboring old resenting feeling towards each other.

#8 Obadiah333

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, Oregon

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

View PostDeadeye254, on 06 June 2016 - 03:45 AM, said:

You should know CGBI has been working closely with BnB dropping 3-4 nights a week on CW attempting to break the blockade that the FRR and the REST of the IS have formed around us the only way we push through this is by working together not harboring old resenting feeling towards each other.

Wise and true words - you are a boon to Clan Ghost Bear, no matter what specific flavor of Ghost Bear that happens to be.

#9 Lokamis

• Pip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:00 PM

as a Twice great member of this No0ble clan i can say they are a outstanding starting point for any Ghost bear player. What they lack in FP and skill they make up with in heart. I hope one day we can see eye to eye.

#10 KodeRed

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

I agree as well no need to attack Wolf.

#11 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:09 AM

We here at GBKP will only attack another clan if they attack us, we have a simple policy, if it I.S. then kill it, if it attacks us then we kill it, the votes to attack Clan Wolf stems from one particular unit that claims itself the primary unit in Clan Wolf and it's members have repeatedly declared themselves in-game to be the best unit of any clan in the game, such a pity that they do not listen to the drop commanders instructions, have on many occasions caused a loss when victory was nearly assured, have been known to run to the far edge of the map and hide and lastly are the absolute worst pilots in the game, some can't even walk in a straight line and shoot, don't blame others for voting against Wolf, we have our own units that are no different to this Wolf unit, they are in every clan and I.S. house, frustration with these idiots not malice is the reason for some of the votes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users