4 replies to this topic

#1 Crispy Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 136 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:05 AM

well, I thought this would be feedback, but no bug thread creation possible in feedback?

well, after isntallation of the MSI file lwent fine, EVERY time I start the protal (as admin or regular user) it crashes within less than a second and tells me the portal stopped working. I could get one screeshot to read the error msg (in german), (german OS) in the window created by the portal ... it translates to "some or all identity references could not be translated"

since I am from europe, and annother european team mate has exactly the same problem while all NA peeps seem to have none ... might it be possible somebody forgot that the world (as in world championship) consists of more than just the states?

Edited by Crispy Chicken, 27 May 2016 - 04:36 AM.

#2 Oderint dum Metuant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:05 AM

Im from the UK mine worked no issues.
All the reports do seem to be coming from non english os people.

Edited by Oderint dum Metuant, 27 May 2016 - 05:13 AM.

#3 Goreka Salazar

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:24 AM

Hi, I have the same problem. Also with a german windows version.

#4 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:41 AM

My "URI is empty".
Never heard about this^^

#5 Crispy Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 136 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:37 PM

well, the currently available version of the portall solves the translation issue obviously..

now I can install (is done after about 10 seconds though with a success msgs ... BUT THEN the client crashes ...
after a new start now I have a 'patch' button instead of the install button -- jsut when I click on it nothing happens ... no files transferrred to teh installation directory for 15 minutes ... client doe snot resond when I click into that window.. when I clos eit and restart it ell sme about annother isntance already runing ... if I want to close that running instance.. after yes and a new patch start same over and over again ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users