No replies to this topic

#1 Contrex

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:36 PM

Hi,

i would suggest a membercounter at the leaderboard for each unit, taking part in FWs.

Reason is realy simple:

We had a big discussion in the faction forum about the impact of big units and a long waiting time.I think everyone knows the problem of the last 2-3 weeks when the big mercs joined JF.

Just read here:
http://mwomercs.com/...me-for-a-match/

The people of the big units just told, not even 20% of them are playing FW, so they would not have any impact in the game (MS 228 SWOL and so on). They said, the cut would be senceless, after so few are playing FW. to prove them wrong, just add a counter of the amount of members playing FW (only count people who played at least 5 FWs per week). If this shows the big merc units DO have some impact in the waiting time, because of more then 50% of their members playing FW, there should be no problem for them to cut these units. Their only argument not to cut it was: they have no impact at all.

Goal in 2 words:

Get a point of big units and their impact. Show the impact to the community, so the community will see that a membershitcap is neccecary!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users