#1 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:25 PM

Is there an e-mail set up to send the end of match Screenshot to?
Also, what is that e-mail.

#2 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:13 PM

Same question for pre-match. "Each team will have to submit their drop deck configuration simultaneously to the Match Referee prior to the match starting."

Also, my schedule always lists my team (Aces Wild TF) as the first name. Which team is "team 1" and "team 2" in the private lobby?

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:22 PM

View PostTamerlin, on 29 May 2016 - 03:13 PM, said:

Also, my schedule always lists my team (Aces Wild TF) as the first name. Which team is "team 1" and "team 2" in the private lobby?

It would seem that your team always plays team 1, then. My team is listed first for half the matches, and listed second for the other half.

#4 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

Screen shots will be handled by the tournament profile pages all participants have. It's a simple drag drop system which will all you to drag your screencap directly on to the website. This feature opens up to team captains on June 2nd. When you look at your own team profile page, you'll see your name in the top right corner of the screen. This is a drop down box and the new edit match results feature will be there.

#5 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 366 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

View PostPaul Inouye, on 30 May 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

Screen shots will be handled by the tournament profile pages all participants have. It's a simple drag drop system which will all you to drag your screencap directly on to the website. This feature opens up to team captains on June 2nd. When you look at your own team profile page, you'll see your name in the top right corner of the screen. This is a drop down box and the new edit match results feature will be there.

Is this where the team roster should go before hand as well?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users