Bannockburn

1 reply to this topic

#1 Anticlockwise

Rookie

• Kavellrist
  • Kavellrist
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:54 PM

Begging for a hero version of the Enforcer battletech. In the original 3025 technical readout with all the original pictures of the unseen mechs before the whole harmony legal mess, there is mention of a mechwarrior who pilots an Enforcer called the Bannockburn. It's among the best notable unit entries in the entire book. And the Enforcer is missing a hero version. Not too long ago Russ commented on a mech called the Bannockburn during a town hall podcast with No Guts No Galaxy. They were discussing the Riflemans addition to the game. There is some lore about a rifleman pilot using this name for his mech, but the literature on it is pretty sparse at best. I'm fairly certain Russ was thinking of the Enforcer called Bannockburn, and didn't realize he had the wrong mech. At any rate, the Enforcer is a loved brawler and is sorely in need of a boost to revive its appeal. Obviously it's among my favorite of all time, and I'd love to see a new version. I'd for sure buy one at minimum, if not several of them, and I'm certain I wouldn't be the only one. It's long overdue so let's get a new Enforcer and hero mech added to the game!!!

#2 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:24 PM

I would bet when speaking of Bannockburn they speak of McCalls Rifleman.
Anyhow, I'm sure it is a common name along Mech jocks with scottish anncestors.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users