3 replies to this topic

#1 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:49 AM

Hey all,

So after a VERY brief stint in the Inner Sphere, I'm going to be returning to Clan Ghost Bear, my original home where I started playing MWO almost 4 years ago meow. That being said, I am very active in FP and I know that Clan Ghost Bear is not very active in FP so I was wondering if there are any units who are or if I'm better off starting my own unit for such a purpose.

#2 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:49 AM

Excellent pilot and just a very talented individual. Best of luck wherever the road leads you my friend. o7

#3 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:00 AM

BnB is from what I can tell is the most active CGB unit in FP we currently drop CW 3-4 nights a week. Our drop nights are Tuesday 7-10pm central Thursday 7-10pm(if we have numbers we drop CW sometimes just pug drop on this night) Friday 7:30-ceasfire central and Sundays off and on all day till around 8pm central. We are extremely dedicated to CGB and pushing into the IS towards Terra we have about 1 and a 1/2 12man teams so far and growing everyday if yu are interested log on our TS at 74.53.15.73 password cgb and talk to me personally or meet us on drop nights on the CGB main hub at cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501

#4 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:16 AM

View PostRG Wolf Vickers, on 03 June 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

Excellent pilot and just a very talented individual. Best of luck wherever the road leads you my friend. o7

Thanks RG. You've been an awesome mentor and I'm thankful you let me be a part of EK. Definitely look forward to fighting with you all again.

And thanks for the info Deadeye. I'll be sure to check BNB out when this stupid penalty period is up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users