From The Us And Looking To Join A Unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 Agent005

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:03 PM

After logging in for the first time since finals, I played quite a few matches tonight. The first handful were in solo queue. I had an awesome moment where I pushed 4 enemy mechs off of our base in assault on Terra Therma. Feeling pretty good about myself, I grouped up with a friend of mine... who's tier 2. Needless to say, brutal lessons were imparted that I still have much to learn.

I'm on the east coast and am generally on around 6pm-10pm. I'd be much obliged if there are any units out there looking to take a newbie like myself under their wing.

#2 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,616 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

The Black Widow Company is hiring Mercenary pilots of all skill grades. We run regular training, answer questions, and have a great group of people from around the world - it's a great place to learn and have fun, so go to our page and apply if you think we'll be a good fit.

#3 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:19 PM

The Templars are recruiting pilots from all around the world and of all skill levels. We are most active in the NA time zones, but our EU and OC parts aren't doing that badly either.

Focus is more on doing well as a group, and we have a training program for new guys.

Check us out if you're interested. Or log on to our TS ts30.gamespeak.com:9377 and talk to our members if you want to know more about us. Posted Image

Edit: For some reason I can't seem to get a working hyperlink in the post, but clicking my sig should redirect you to our website.

Edited by Keshav Murali, 04 June 2016 - 08:20 PM.

#4 WANTED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 611 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, TX

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

Heya Agent,

We're C4 a loyal Davion unit. If you're interested then check us out. We are pretty laid back 70 man group of guys and like to joke around but definitely try to win in Faction and Quick Play games. We always welcome new players like yourself. We use Teamspeak for comms. Hope to see you in game!

http://c4mercs.enjin.com/home

Click on Recruitment tab and go from there.

Teamspeak- Look for C4

ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

#5 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:23 AM

the best place to look is the Faction Play forum.

it is not uncommon to see people mentioning they made a bad first unit choice so I strongly recommend doing a bit of research before joining any unit, when are players usualy on? are they competitive or casual? can you accept the code of conduct (assuming there is one)?

the Praetorian Legion is recruiting, an international unit with people from all over the world although 2/3 of out players are US based there are usualy at least a few of us online, we welcome new players, offer training, and do have a code of conduct which is basic good sportsmanship and honor type stuff.

if you are interested please check out the link in my signiture

#6 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:29 AM

If you want to join a larger house Liao unit then Im sure you could join mine, 4tcr.

We are almost exclusively North American based.
Our unit is primarily adult professionals, though we have our fair share of young ones.
We have quite a few absolute killers but mostly casual players.
The unit plays faction war regularly and also participates in privately run league matches.
We are more or less like a grown up version of the bad news bears. Most of us curse like sailors and trash talk each other (in a loving way) more than anything. If you cant put up with a dark and sarcastic sense of humor then move on.
We have the talent pool to help you with the best builds and tactics for them. However, this is not a try hard unit, so generally if you want to run your own little snowflake builds you are more than welcome to. Does not mean that the better players wont rib you for it (I will, I promise) but under no circumstances will anybody stop you.

If you want to do some trial runs first just send me a PM. No pressure either way.
Also check out our somewhat outdated website: 4TCR.com

Edited by Boogie138, 05 June 2016 - 03:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users