- - - - -

Is It Possible To Gift My Friend The Hero Add-On?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Yggdra

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:09 PM

so a few weeks back, i purchased the Kodiak standared pack and i was just wondering if it was possible to Gift the Hero Add-on to my friend Even though he has not bought the pack on his own account.

i had a look around the QnA and i cannot find the answer i seek outside of the fact that it is possible to Gift stuff to friends

#2 SkavenDC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 155 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWith the Golden Foxes

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:38 PM

Yes. You can gift the Kodiak hero only, but he will not be able to redeem it until at least the standard pack is bought.

#3 Aeon Veritas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 113 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2016 - 05:39 AM

Well, if you found the info in the Kodiak FAQ that it is possible to gift stuff you should have seen this.Posted Image

Q: Can Kodiak Packs be gifted to others? I.E. Can I buy this for a friend?
Yes! The Kodiak Packs will be available for purchase as Gift Codes through the MechWarrior Online Gift Store.
Gift Codes for the Hero Add-On Pack can only be redeemed if the account already has a Standard or Collector Pack. Attempting to redeem a Hero Gift Code without owning one of the required Packs will simply return an error, and the Gift Code will remain active.
It's right on top of the second post.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:58 AM

I've peeked around the Q&A and missed some things in the past, too, that others were able to find without trouble so don't feel bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users