#1 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:12 PM

X-Post from Reddit, all spelling and grammar errors belong to VVOnka. :D

So our firstunofficial fight night will be tomorrow.

Where: MRBC TS: ts.mrbcleague.com:9988

When: Every Tuesday 8pm EST - Fun Stops

Who: Any team who wants to get matches done for the MWO World Championship

I want to answer some basic questions I have been getting from people and be sure I explain how simple this is:

-I cant get there when it starts is that ok?...... Yes ABSOLUTELY we are starting at 8pm EST for teams that have to start early, if you cant be there until later THATS OK there will likely be other teams in that boat as well

-How does this work?....... Its simple, there will be a FITE ME channel where teams will be directed to go if they are looking for fights. Simply message that person on the MRBC Teamspeak and play your match. I will be encouraging people to put their team identifier as a part of their TS name to make the process even easier

-I don't have time for a bunch of matches is that ok?........ Of course, at this point show up for 1 or show up for 10 thats up to you and your team. The best thing we can do as a community to help mitigate the schedule nightmare is just to SHOW UP.

-I won't have my team available can I show up and schedule?....... YES YOU CAN, MRBC has graciously opened up their TS for this tournament and there are permanent channels for each region where unit reps can hang out and message each other. We simply ask that you do not join the FITE ME channel unless you are ready and willing to play a match at that time.

Finally, when you show up please join the FITE ME channel if you are doing matches that night, if everyone stays in AFK and looks for others to join the channel first then this event will not be as successful as it could be. I will be hanging out in the orientation channel for those with questions.

Edited by TercieI, 06 June 2016 - 07:15 PM.

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:11 PM

HAPPENING NOW!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users