2 replies to this topic

#1 Hunka Junk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 968 posts
  • LocationDrok's Forge

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

So, on the in-game scoreboard, you always have charlie lance at the bottom and alpha at the top, mesning the lighter mechs are at the top and heavier vice versa, right?

I've noticed when playing that if, say, an enemy commando or cheetah dies, his dead status on the scoreboard can be at the very bottom. That suggests that the bottom of the enemy scoreboard is not actually charlie lance (the heavies). What exactly is the deal here? I thought maybe the order is reversed for the opposing team with alpha at the bottom. Then I thought maybe the opposing team is listed randomly so that you can't see what lance the dead mechs were part of.

Or, have I just had the amazing luck of (numerous times) coming up against opposing teams with commandos and cheetahs in Charlie? Mind you, I've seen Timberwolves and stuff in Alpha, but I don't ever recall seeing a light in Charlie.

I hope that makes sense.

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:22 AM

View PostHunka Junk, on 07 June 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

So, on the in-game scoreboard, you always have charlie lance at the bottom and alpha at the top, mesning the lighter mechs are at the top and heavier vice versa, right?

I've noticed when playing that if, say, an enemy commando or cheetah dies, his dead status on the scoreboard can be at the very bottom. That suggests that the bottom of the enemy scoreboard is not actually charlie lance (the heavies). What exactly is the deal here? I thought maybe the order is reversed for the opposing team with alpha at the bottom. Then I thought maybe the opposing team is listed randomly so that you can't see what lance the dead mechs were part of.

Or, have I just had the amazing luck of (numerous times) coming up against opposing teams with commandos and cheetahs in Charlie? Mind you, I've seen Timberwolves and stuff in Alpha, but I don't ever recall seeing a light in Charlie.

I hope that makes sense.

Until the end screen, the enemy team always shows in alphabetical order (though it's weird with capital/lowercase sorting) to hide what they may or may not have.

#3 Hunka Junk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 968 posts
  • LocationDrok's Forge

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:55 AM

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users