Head Shots

7 replies to this topic

#1 GryHwk

• PipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:12 PM

Just a little idea....in the post match stats.... be nice if there was a "Head Shot" tally in there somewhere....... just a little suggestion...... thank you for time.... now...back to the fight.

#2 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:03 PM

They happen so rarely that it'd be pointless, EXCEPT of course in outting players using aimbots...aside from shutdown and AFK/disconnects... one headshot is a matter of luck....many is a sign of cheating.

Edited by Dee Eight, 10 June 2016 - 05:16 PM.

#3 GLaDOSauR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 142 posts
  • LocationEating your cake while you're not looking.

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:00 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 10 June 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

They happen so rarely that it'd be pointless, EXCEPT of course in outting players using aimbots...aside from shutdown and AFK/disconnects... one headshot is a matter of luck....many is a sign of cheating.

Not always luck. I've gotten several head-shots on either shut-down enemies, or ones that were standing still in front of my 52 dmg alpha grasshopper. But that time where I head-shotted a direwolf with dual gauss through concealing terrain at 600 meters on viridian bog was obviously luck.

Ps(Hunchbacks are the best thing to try to headshot!)

#4 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

IF ONLY YOU HAD READ AND COMPREHENDED WHAT I WROTE....

#5 BigBadVlad

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

Some mechs are easier to headshot than others...... Hello PGI? Can we get a head hitbox reduction on Battlemasters?

#6 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

I think a Post-Match HeadShot Counter would also be nice. People might actually start trying for accuracy. Consider this SUPPORTed. :)

~D. V. "Unfortunately, PGI couldn't safely give large rewards for HeadShots." Devnull

#7 GryHwk

• PipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:16 AM

whew....some of you are amazing.... didn't mean to cause a debate over cheating... just would be nice to know you get a head shot when you get one..sometimes you don't even know until you happen to look at your stats..... took me years to get the very little I got.... was just saying.... would be nice... so no fighting people.... shakes my head....

#8 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:26 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 10 June 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

Just for laughs:

https://www.twitch.t..._spz/v/71542452

Also, I remember watching with much amusement the guy who put together a flamer + twin gauss build and proceeded to get four or so kills on Caustic. All head shots.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...e88224e3b80a8fa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users