#1 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,149 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

MWOWC Fight Nights!

Fight Night is an event held every Tuesday night that exist to help teams get their MWOWC matches played. The event starts at 8PM EDT every Tuesday night and is free-form and informal. Show up on the MRBC TeamSpeak server, pop into the FITE ME channel, make contact with other teams and FIGHT!

This is a great opportunity to get some matches in, but also is an opportunity to get matches scheduled for later since many team leaders will be around. Show up at 8 o’clock or show up when you have a team on. Even if you don’t have eight players ready, feel free to stop on by and make contact.

Remember: Fight Nights are free-form, unstructured and simply exist to help teams get as many of their MWOWC matches played in as comfortable a fashion as possible. Come one, come all, come FIGHT!

--------------------------

Details:

Where: MRBC TS: ts.mrbcleague.com:9988

When: Every Tuesday 8pm EDT till it’s over

Who: Any team who wants to get as many matches done in one night for the MWO World Championship (That means YOU!)

--------------------------

FAQ:
1) I can't get there when it starts is that ok?

Yes ABSOLUTELY we are starting at 8pm EST for teams that have to start early, if you cant be there until later THATS OK there will likely be other teams in that boat as well.

2) How does this work?

Simple: There will be a FITE ME channel where teams will be directed to go if they are looking for matches. Simply message that person on the MRBC Teamspeak and play your match. I will be encouraging people to put their team identifier as a part of their TS name to make the process even easier

3) I don't have time for a bunch of matches is that ok?

Show up for 1 match or show up for 10, that is up to you and your team. The best thing we can do as a community to help mitigate the scheduling challenges is just to SHOW UP.

4) I won't have my team available can I show up and schedule?

YES YOU CAN. MRBC has graciously opened up their TS for this tournament and there are permanent channels for each region where unit reps can hang out and message each other. We simply ask that you do not join the FITE ME channel unless you are ready and willing to play a match at that time.

5) I have another question, can I ask in this thread?

But of course. We also have Grey Poupon!

#2 Febrosian R Gillingham

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:56 AM

Fight night! Tonight! Come get some matches! Free up your weekends!

#3 El Switchblade

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 5
  • Warrior - Point 5
  • 87 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustin

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:21 AM

Hype! Hype! Hype!

(also, bump)

#4 RjBass3