Please Add Option/ability To Save Groups Of Mechs For Community Warfare

3 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Pheonix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:34 AM

PGI,

While the players could still manually switch out individual mechs at will, it would be great if we had the ability to permanently save groups of mechs for Community Warfare (CW).

For example, saved group 1 for me would be titled "Brawlers Group 1" and would consist of 2 Timberwolves, an Ebon Jaguar and a Jenner IIC. Saved group 2 for me would be titled "Brawlers Group 2" and would consist of another set of my brawling mechs. Then I personally would have a "Range Group 1, 2 etc. for range maps. I would also have a group titled "Balanced Group 1" or whatever my heart so chooses. I can think of at least 4 saved groupings I would like to have.

Having this ability to permanently title, save and then select from a grouping of pre-saved mech groups we have made for CW (instead of manually having to choose individual mechs every time) would be more convenient, save time and the headache of not getting the correct mechs selected in the amount of time. If I see a particular map or someone in my group would like to run a specific strategy, I would select a particular group.

Adding this feature would be a big help and much appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Blue Pheonix, 13 June 2016 - 09:34 AM.

#2 Aeon Veritas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 113 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

You are talking about being able to have multiple drop decks, aren't you?
Please read the July section of the May/June/July Road Map.

May/June/July Road Map said:

Multiple Drop Decks
A long-requested feature will be coming this July. Each player will be provided with 2 Invasion DropDeck slots and 2 Scouting DropDeck slots in which to save DropDeck configurations, and each DropDeck can be assigned a name for quick reference. You'll also be able to purchase up to 2 additional DropDecks each for both Invasion and Scouting, for an amount of MC to be determined.

Edited by Aeon Veritas, 13 June 2016 - 11:54 AM.

#3 Blue Pheonix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:17 AM

Wow!

Thanks Aeon. I didn't even see/know this. Looks like this will be a July addition. Unfortunately, it looks like there will only be the ability for just 2 saved teams for invasion though. Preferably I would like 4 or 5 saved teams (at least 2 brawlers and 2 ranged).

#4 invernomuto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:24 AM

View PostBlue Pheonix, on 13 June 2016 - 10:17 AM, said:

Wow!

Thanks Aeon. I didn't even see/know this. Looks like this will be a July addition. Unfortunately, it looks like there will only be the ability for just 2 saved teams for invasion though. Preferably I would like 4 or 5 saved teams (at least 2 brawlers and 2 ranged).

For free just 2 invasion and 2 scouting. For mc up to 4 inv and 4 scouting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users