2 replies to this topic

#1 Wedge Red Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 103 posts
  • LocationYavin 5

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

First of all, I have heard this idea talked about in certain circles so I can’t really say this is 100% my idea. But the more I think about it, the more I like it. So here it is.

Make a Piranha mech, something fast and fun. I envision it being a medium mech with all ballistic hard points. Maybe IS variants with mobility and RoF quirks, and a Clan IIC variants. For some design elements, integrate into the torso structure the distinctive jaw with under bite. Have recessed gun ports that look like (the negative of) teeth. And on the rear CT something that looks like a tucked dorsal fin, an armor plate or heat exchanger. And a special camo that makes it look more like a fish, with scales and such.

Now for the add-ons. For a cockpit item, maybe a statue of a piranha. And for the war horn, a classic horror movie scream. And the hanging item could be a military style pewter piranha medal with a blood red ribbon.

And save it for a special release, like an anniversary or some other meaningful date. Or maybe during MECHCON. Wink wink.

Edited by Wedge Red Leader, 13 June 2016 - 08:32 PM.

#2 CyborgDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 356 posts
  • LocationRight behind you o.o

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

Or they could just add this one already http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Piranha

#3 Pihoqahiak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 359 posts
  • LocationU.S.A., West Coast

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:00 PM

View PostCyborgDragon, on 13 June 2016 - 08:53 PM, said:

Or they could just add this one already http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Piranha

All they would need to do is make it a mech pack of 3 variants total, similar to the Urbanmech. The Piranha, and maybe 2 different hero variants, or create a Piranha 5 and 6, since the 2 through 4 variants are not viable for Mechwarrior Online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users