Call To Arms Friday Night

8 replies to this topic

#1 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:18 AM

This is a general CTA for all Ghost Bear units and solo players. Friday Night 8pm central time gonna gather as many 12mans as we can and zerg attack the FRR its time we break this blockade the Merc units of the IS have formed. You can meet us on CGBI TS cgbi.mainvoice.info:850 on Friday, or Respond in this thread or pm me on forums or log on my TS at 174.53.15.73 password cgb talk to me personally about coordinating this effort. Also we will be checking in game LFG to fill in the blanks. Please respond and let me know so I can plan this attack accordingly.

Edited by Deadeye254, 27 May 2016 - 03:57 AM.

#2 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:49 PM

Deadeye, we usually have a few on then-This being a holiday, maybe not so much...
Our comms at cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 can probably accommodate this effort better ( we have over 100 open slots), but your choice.
You can have the weight of my drop dec for this effort!

#3 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

I planned on moving it to your coms just want everyone to know where to reach me

#4 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:07 PM

I updated op with you TS info so we can just skip a step and gather there GR glad to hear you will be there

#5 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:52 PM

I want to thank everyone that showed up for this event we had 2 12mans going till ceasefire I would like to have had 1 more but got to start somewhere. Look for more of these event coming again soon

#6 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:08 AM

I want to remind everyone we will be doing this again this Friday same place same time 8pm central CGBI TS come on CGB lets get together on this one make it happen.

#7 -Kahn-

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

I have wanted to join a clan for a while used to be a clanner in MW2 mercs and I have played MW since Netmech DOS days. I am looking to join THE Ghost Bears! I will be at the rally point Friday and do what Iam told and do what I can.

#8 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:52 AM

Hope to see you on tonight kahn anyone else who would like to join or just check us out feel free to show up tonight and join in on the fun.

#9 Lehmund

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel V
  • Star Colonel V
  • 219 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:48 PM

Yes, every serious Ghist Bear that wants organized drips against the IS should use this TS and get set up.

We can routinely get Long Tom if we want within 3-4 hours too.... Giving plenty of time fir 12-mans to take planets afterwards.

All we need is more organized numbers dropping with us with some skill!

Keep it real guys and see you on the battlefield

Another path to our TS3 at CHBI is ghostbearhub.net (no pw needed).

Find CGBI, BNB and other units to unite with there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users