#81 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 30 June 2016 - 02:16 AM

View PostWalsung, on 29 June 2016 - 11:33 PM, said:

the mechs that i think come out of things most poorly are those with narrow wastes and other internal voids. The volume of the models vs the hitable surfaces serves them poorly.

Posted Image

all weapons in BT have different Sized ,from different Factorys, alone the Autocannons have many different Calibers in a Class

#82 Volag

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:41 PM

So, shrinking the 2 best assault mechs and growing some of the worst... wtf kinda balancing is this?! Hope you plan to (quirk) compensate the Zeus big time, cause its small size was the only thing it had going for it. Guess its time to buy some battlemasters and join the meta herd.

#83 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

lol - the Atlas is a real big boi now.

Mmmmmmmm....yes

Volag is right. Battletech in the old tech readout said the Battlemaster was one of the tallest mechs on the field. I thought it would really get bigger/taller because as PGI says its, MWO : A Battletech game.

Mech-cellent?

#84 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Atlas in BT 16m ...MWO 20m
Warhammer in BT 12m
Shadowhawk in BT 9,6m
Banshee in BT 15,5m

#85 Atreides76

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 62 posts
  • LocationThe Liberal cesspool that is Downtown Toronto.

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

View PostShoeKush, on 17 June 2016 - 08:56 PM, said:

Everyone who has posted negatively here has engaged in a logical deductive fallacy. That is the fallacy that your virtual phallus will become dead faster if it gets any bigger. You've ignored the quirks system, the new placement of weapons (issues of convergence), etc. They went through in the patch notes and detailed it out for you. This was a scientific process not just a guy playing with the sliders in 3dsmax.

I swear to god every time I've come back to drop a few bucks on this "Last Chance Saloon" a crop of baddies comes up to ruin my day.

*walks over to mad picket line, places flower in the barrel of one of the dissatisfied. They fire. I am killed. Someone whispers, 'LRM's are OP' in my ear.*

It is a bunch of missiles guys. A bunch. Hell even a 1980s era F-15 could track and fire 12 missiles, its entire compliment, on up to 16 targets. Missiles Explode and ther...'

I am kicked to death.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image I love your post

#86 Volag

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

Well, I have been trying to run the Zeus since the rescale but it just sucks too much now. It was bad before but atleast it was fairly hard to hit and being small meant that it was less focused. But now its just total trash, dies way too easily, underpowed, gets stuck on things that it didn't used to. Which is sad since it was my favorite mech, just picked up a battlemaster, that thing is god tier by comparison not even elited yet and its waaaaay better. I wish at least 1 of the 80 ton mechs was better than total sh*t.

#87 Baron Zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 371 posts
  • LocationVenice (Italy)

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:03 AM

I think Zeus is too much big for its tonnage, taller than a king crab and wide like an awesome (only hips are better), although the big side torsoes protect very well the central while shielding there are smaller assaults at heavier tonnage like clan warhawk, what I would suggest? A little rescale down at least at 2/3 of the difference between now and the 2016 rescale.

Btw I like the Zeus cuz it resemble me the warhammer 40000 dreadnought =D, also Jupiter is my astral ascendant planet, can't wait for the hero with masc <3.

Edited by Baron Zen, 04 April 2017 - 06:06 AM.

#88 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

The Zeus was ok with XL before the rescale a real power horse - fast with good punch and solid to take fire.

None of my Zeus run an XL anymore - i have dropped speed or weapons to compensate the outcome is okayish but that it.

At least with STD i use the Gauss Rifle again - ok all variants are marked for the Light Fusion - but we all knew that the LFE will just decrease the TTK through out the game.

#89 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:45 AM

Really!?!? People care about this? How about we refocus on the real rescale issue. Lights.

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users