Targeting Op Plz Nerf

No replies to this topic

#1 Zombie Gandhi

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

So I think it's unfair that targeting gives me such a great advantage, against those who don't press their 'R' key. I can see where an enemy is cored, and even what weapons they have! Did you know that if I target someone, before anyone else has, I get MONEY for scouting? Was anyone aware that if I'm holding a target on an enemy mech, that friendly LRMs CAN HIT IT, and it even sometimes gives me MONEY. 'R' key is OP. 'R' key gives c-bills. Plz nerf.

Don't believe me on its OP nature? Maybe you want video evidence?

DISCLAIMER:

Hopefully the blatant sarcasm was noted. Too often I still see people not pressing a simple button that will give not only them, a great tactical advantage. I do PUG drops these days, so I'm sure that's part of it, but even so; it's just a little silly that people need to be reminded to 'lock up for LRMs please'.

Putting damage on a mech is important, yes. However, by not applying it effectively, you're letting an enemy mech live longer, which means the greater chances of your team losing. Targeting the weakened parts of a mech, will do just the opposite.

Sorrynotsorry for the mini-rant. Too much time on my hands. Also still trying to find a sweet spot with encoding settings and Youtube's bottleneck of bit rate, as well as fiddling with post-editing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users