Possible Weapons Mods I'd Like To Se

No replies to this topic

#1 Wraith Darkstar

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:07 AM

Here is a list of weapon mods from table-top that i would love to see/pay for to have. Was wondering if there were others who also might pay for mods like this. I will explain for those who are unfamiliar with them.

1) Follow the leader ammo
this is a ammo mod that allows lrms to target one location on a mech. The balance is that if you miss all of the salvo is wasted. The system works like a narc pod and artemis combined into one weapon system. If the narc misses then all the missle miss, but if the narc pod hits then all sucessful miss strike that location struck by narc pod.

2) Refocused ppc

This is like the name implies is a refocusing of ppc's. Namely making it more powerful at the cost of range and heat.

3) Refocused lasers
As above its easy to understand, though in this case its to extend the range of lasers at the cost of damage. Though, i believe, it should also cycle faster and maybe cost (less?) in heat. (though the wife and physics says im wrong about the heat....:P)

There are other mods in table-top but these were the ones i really liked and would gladly pay money for the ablity to have in game. I would love it to be a one time fee for the account but would possibly pay it per mech if the fee was a true MICROtransaction, like say a 1$-2.50 a mech. So the question is are there others out there that would pay like me for systems like this in game?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users