34 replies to this topic

#21 Homadais

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 85 posts
  • LocationPort Orchard, Washington

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

I am a Davion man who is the XO in a steiner run group. So if we as a group can work together and put our differeces aside to form a cohesive group, then why can the two houses. Just because we may know the story we konw what happens does not mean it has to end that way. We havethe power to possably change history here. Why is there such a cry not too. If the other factions can form alliances to crash Steiner or Davion. Then why can we do the same. Steiner has the money and Atlas chucker. Davion has the recorces and man power to keep the chucker going. Why not just do it. I am looking at this from a RPG element and also from a survial point of view in the game its self.

#22 DarkCain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 149 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

The civil war will be fun to watch.

#23 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

View PostGuilar, on 22 July 2012 - 02:27 AM, said:

I'm OK with being friends with the Lyrans. For us Davions, let's just keep our eye on Katherine's machinations. I know we can't change how things will unfold, but the can't we hold the FedCom a little longer than what was supposed to happen?

By the way. will there be true FedCom loyalists out there? We should form a guild or something...

Katherine is dead. Her grand-daughter is just a little girl, and is just about last in line for the thrown. I wouldn't worry about her. Besides, Melissa and Hanse are both good, sane parents, and I really don't see them raising up psychopaths like the Liao family.

View PostDarkCain, on 28 July 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

The civil war will be fun to watch.

Yes, when the people get fed up with Maximillian, perhaps they will destroy the Capellan Confederation once and for all, so the Federated Commonwealth doesn't have to waste their resources. It should be a revolution from within to have any legitimacy among the Capellans to begin with in order for the new order to be respected. Worshiping politicians might work for the Dracs, but my God, look what's it's done to House Liao!!!

#24 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

View PostHomadais, on 28 July 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

I am a Davion man who is the XO in a steiner run group.

Hmmm, if you really are Davion, why join the beer servers???

#25 Harlock Fredrick

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMissoula Montana

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

I hope they stick to the story and im sure they will

#26 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostBad Electric, on 28 July 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Hmmm, if you really are Davion, why join the beer servers???

He hasn't joined Steiner, he has merely agreed to work with House Steiner, which is one half of Fedcom, see the post in House Steiner forums about the hub for more info. Hom has made it perfectly clear he is Davion loyal.......and that should be ok.

Edited by Wild Hog, 03 August 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#27 Remissus

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

Really hope we maintain our part of the alliance for at least a little while longer- it gives us a far bigger strategic advantage to have half the map as our allied territory.

#28 Welkin Gunther

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

The two weren't part of the Federated Commonwealth yet, but they did sign the FedCom Accords, which meant that they were acting together, and had plans to unite.

#29 Serevn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 472 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

The FedCom civil war is when your royalty shows their true colors, we're not the only one who sometimes get stuck with evil power hungry leaders.
And then Sun Tzu Liao becomes First Lord of the New Star League during the clans invasion and reconquers alot of the territory you stole, including the St. Ives Compact.
You can't stop destiny.

Edited by Serevn, 10 August 2012 - 04:43 AM.

#30 Darth JarJar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 263 posts
  • LocationGulf Coast, U.S.A.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:43 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 July 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

Simple, to the point, and ends with House Kurita taking down others- no other discussion needed.

He says with GREAT confidence.....

#31 MrFritzz

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationClaremont, NH

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

I can't wait to slaughter Dracs again. And lets not forget the boys with the silly green banner and limp sword, always sneakin in there ain't they. As for Steiner, you guys can come along for the ride. B)

#32 prastagus

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

At this point in the story the Concord of Kapteyn is in effect so It is FC vs CC, FWL, and DC with FRR neutral.
Cap Con would not be House Liao's if Davion had not continuously attack Cap Con during House of Aris' republic reign and occupied its capital. Expansionist Davions is a pain for Cap Con no matter which House is in power in Cap Con.

Edited by prastagus, 13 August 2012 - 11:30 AM.

#33 Gattling Fenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 589 posts
  • LocationOverheating in front of a Timberwolf

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

I don't feel like being the Davion's private piggy bank. The Fedcom is a joke, just like the E.U. today, ineffectual and all about stealing money from Germans.

Free Skye! Free Lyran Commonwealth!

Posted Image

Edited by Gattling Fenn, 13 August 2012 - 12:54 PM.

#34 SakuranoSenshi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostGattling Fenn, on 13 August 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

I don't feel like being the Davion's private piggy bank. The Fedcom is a joke, just like the E.U. today, ineffectual and all about stealing money from Germans.

Free Skye! Free Lyran Commonwealth!

I liked your post and all but please, let's keep real world politics out of it, eh? You're wrong anyway, Germany dominates the EU along with France and the UK, by manipulating the Euro rates amongs other things and does very well out of being in it, actually. It's not intuitive, I realize but you can do the research for yourself or simply read up on economist analysis of the issue. Anyway, I shall say no more about real world politics, myself. :-)

#35 Chuggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 220 posts
  • LocationKelestra City, Furillo, Grand Duchy of Furillo

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

View Postprastagus, on 13 August 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

At this point in the story the Concord of Kapteyn is in effect so It is FC vs CC, FWL, and DC with FRR neutral.
Cap Con would not be House Liao's if Davion had not continuously attack Cap Con during House of Aris' republic reign and occupied its capital. Expansionist Davions is a pain for Cap Con no matter which House is in power in Cap Con.

That's exactly why treaties won't be enforced. CC only gets to fight FS? FRR players don't get to participate at all? No way that would fly in a million years. Six-way free for all throwdown, treaties be damned.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users