Hot-Fix Scheduled For 06-22-2016

65 replies to this topic

#61 Rkshz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

PGI, thank you for new minimap fix and made it relatively playable. But your sudden creative with new minimap forced me to tense. And now my cash is afraid of you.

Posted Image

Creative should be balanced and consistent. A sharpness and aggressiveness are only good in quick love.

Edited by Rakshaz, 24 June 2016 - 02:55 AM.

#62 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

Gt rid of the diamonds. Tey are useless. Im guessing (because I play at low graphics so I cant see the different diamonds clearly) that they represent different weight classes. But me, like most of the other people,I prefer my dorritos, so I ask it you could change that, but I do the idea of displaying different weight classes. My suggestion would be to put the different weight classes on top of the screen on each side of the scoreboard, like world of tanks, or, if you have to display them on the map, I would suggest adding a " l, m, h and a next to corresponding dorrito for determining weight class.

#63 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:59 PM

We dont need this rollback !!

The new MiniMap was approved by the PGI Quality Assurance, so everything is just fine !

#64 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:40 AM

View PostDesintegrator, on 24 June 2016 - 11:59 PM, said:

We dont need this rollback !!

The new MiniMap was approved by the PGI Quality Assurance, so everything is just fine !

- That was a sarcasm? If not...

- I agree with you if you say me where on that map my mech, mech of my teammates, 2 enemy mech near me and in what direction I move on that map.
Spoiler

#65 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:49 PM

I like the new Minimap since the Hotfix - it should have been that way since CB and opens Room for Infowar-Equipment.
(I admit that the Topographic Info is a bit hard to read as at some Maps everything appears pretty flat even.)

Edited by Thorqemada, 27 June 2016 - 12:48 AM.

#66 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:44 PM

the battlegrid map detail has increased though... it now shows the canopy of the trees in the bog.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users