- - - - -

I Am Ranked #1835 For Number Of Matches Played.

12 replies to this topic

#1 11 lazrs errwhere 11

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:07 AM

I've played 161 matches in Quick play over the past 6 weeks or so. I am now ranked #1835, meaning there are less than two thousand players who have played more matches in Quick Play than I have. Does that sound right? Is this game really that small? I think something is wrong here, but I might be wrong about that.

It's hard to believe less than 2000 people have played 160 matches in Quick Play over the past however many years this game has existed, especially since I reached this number in a matter of weeks (while also playing on a different account as well. If you add up my Quick Play matches from both accounts I'd be ranked at around #200).

Edited by 11 lazrs errwhere 11, 03 July 2016 - 12:10 AM.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,747 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:20 AM

If you are talking about the QP scoreboard, global, then each weight class, which weight class are you ranked 1835?

I must be doing horrible. In one I am ranked 14k+ Posted Image

And if you look at the others scores, many are ranked in the top have only played 1 game played with avg score. They really needed their ego stroked Posted Image

There are drop down boxes to select different criteria. On deaths I am ranked 33k+

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 03 July 2016 - 12:25 AM.

#3 invernomuto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:26 AM

View Post11 lazrs errwhere 11, on 03 July 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

It's hard to believe less than 2000 people have played 160 matches in Quick Play over the past however many years this game has existed, especially since I reached this number in a matter of weeks (while also playing on a different account as well. If you add up my Quick Play matches from both accounts I'd be ranked at around #200).

The leaderboard exist from about 15 days. All stats start from mid june 2016.

#4 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:53 AM

Sounds right (sadly).
Thanks for playing! Please stick arround and maybe even sign up some friends.

#5 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:55 AM

the leader board was introduced in the patch on the 21st, that is number of matches played in that time, I am not on the leader board at all for assault because I have not played any since the patch, however I have played well over 500 games total in assaults (which are by far my least played class because I enjoy them far less than the other weight classes)

#6 11 lazrs errwhere 11

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:27 AM

My criteria was Global Overview, Total Matches Played. Right now I'm ranked #1662 from playing a little more this morning.

But if it was added very recently that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the info.

On a completely unrelated note, I regret buying two Victors. Toughest **** to do well on (though I've gotten my highest damage and highest match score on the 9S just the other night at 845 damage and 500+ match score).

#7 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,968 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:00 AM

View Post11 lazrs errwhere 11, on 03 July 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

My criteria was Global Overview, Total Matches Played. Right now I'm ranked #1662 from playing a little more this morning.

But if it was added very recently that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the info.

On a completely unrelated note, I regret buying two Victors. Toughest **** to do well on (though I've gotten my highest damage and highest match score on the 9S just the other night at 845 damage and 500+ match score).

The Victors aren't the top-shelf option that they once were (at one point during the Poptart Meta, they were the go-to Assault,) but you should be able to perform adequately amongst new players. Just bear in mind that you're fragile for an Assault chassis, try to be mobile, and work up your piloting skills. Those piloting skills matter a lot, especially with Lights and Assaults (or about any Clan chassis, because of the cooling.)

Speaking of skills, the first two things you want to do with your GXP - before anything else - is to unlock the Radar Deprivation and Improved Seismic Sensor general piloting skills. After that, unlock the improvements to Artillery Strike and UAV modules.

#8 Not A Real RAbbi

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:19 PM

Yeah, about that...

I'm ranked at 14,045, with 45 matches. I've been playing since 2012.

It's since the last patch, is all. So if you've played that many matches in two weeks, well, I mean, do you HAVE a job? ;)

#9 11 lazrs errwhere 11

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:03 PM

@Sister_RAbbi I do actually, I work a full-time 40 hours a week. I may or may not have been neglecting housework to play xD

But then again I mostly play Leeroy-type Brawlers with huge alphas and low ammo, get a solo kill or two, leg another dude, and then get blown up, and move on to the next match within 3-7 minutes.

Edited by 11 lazrs errwhere 11, 05 July 2016 - 02:04 PM.

#10 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• 1,187 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:47 PM

View Post11 lazrs errwhere 11, on 05 July 2016 - 02:03 PM, said:

But then again I mostly play Leeroy-type Brawlers with huge alphas and low ammo, get a solo kill or two, leg another dude, and then get blown up, and move on to the next match within 3-7 minutes.

I see... Interesting...

#11 Not A Real RAbbi

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:31 PM

View Post11 lazrs errwhere 11, on 05 July 2016 - 02:03 PM, said:

@Sister_RAbbi I do actually, I work a full-time 40 hours a week. I may or may not have been neglecting housework to play xD

Cool. Yeah, I've missed out on quite a bit lately. Had to minister a wedding between two friends of mine, and so preparing to NOT mess that up took some time. And the Steam Summer Sale was the excuse I needed to go ahead and buy Battleborn, so that's also eating up some of the time.

Interesting point about the lower ammo on those brawlers. That's the one thing I generally recommend to change about a build for Scouting--if it's ammo-dependent, you can take a bit less ammo (for more heat sinks or a bigger engine or something), because you have 1/3 as many targets to fire at. OR, in your case, if you intend to kinda YOLO and go out early.

#12 MOBAjobg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:00 AM

Keep it up, please!

Hope to see you in Page 1, enjoy.

#13 11 lazrs errwhere 11

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:52 PM

View PostMOBAjobg, on 08 July 2016 - 09:00 AM, said: