Get Rid Of The Command Wheel

5 replies to this topic

#1 AfterBurn914

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:15 PM

For the love of God, why did you put that stupid freaking thing in the game. ******* spamming that crap over and over again. Seriously why would you do that. GET IT OUT, or at least give us an option to not have to listen to it.

Whom ever the carpet licking derp stick in development that green lit that, they need to be fired...NOW!!! Posted Image

#2 Captain Artemis

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:11 AM

If you play with ******** people than sorry, that it's just your bad luck.

It was even related by the Russ, that the Command Wheel is something addressed not for "competitive players", but to the majority of players.

And tell me again... What is wrong in implementing communication mechanics, helping to organize game by lance or company commanders in tactical shooter?

What your next suggestion gonna be? Replacing the armor and structure for the sake of regenerating hit points?

#3 No One Lives Forever

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:15 AM

Command wheel can be useful for some. You can disable sounds of it in game settings, audio menu.

#4 AfterBurn914

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:30 AM

OMG, I did not see that in the Patch Notes...that solves all my cmoplaints then...even in FP, i seem to find people who just sit and spam Help, and Sorry all the time...over and over again. It's made me hate the feature. But if you can disable the sound, then I'm good.

And Capt...I am by no means a competitive player. I am very casual. I like to come on and have fun playing a game. But to have this tool used as spam through out the game to the point you can't hear people on comms detracts from the game and the whole experience of playing. And people constantly abuse it. Its not just any one type of drop. Its faction play, scouting and invasion, and its the quick drops.
You say its a communications tool, but it really doesn't help much. Someone says help...with no directional assistance to tell people where they are, but that they need help, it doesn't help the situation any other than to see that person keep hitting the button over and over again. (Which is what always seems to happen.)

But since I can eliminate the sound and the command prompt from my screen...I can say I really don't care any longer...because its gone.

Edited by AfterBurn914, 02 July 2016 - 04:42 AM.

#5 Captain Artemis

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:25 AM

View PostAfterBurn914, on 02 July 2016 - 04:30 AM, said:

OMG, I did not see that in the Patch Notes...that solves all my cmoplaints then...even in FP, i seem to find people who just sit and spam Help, and Sorry all the time...over and over again. It's made me hate the feature. But if you can disable the sound, then I'm good.

And Capt...I am by no means a competitive player. I am very casual. I like to come on and have fun playing a game. But to have this tool used as spam through out the game to the point you can't hear people on comms detracts from the game and the whole experience of playing. And people constantly abuse it. Its not just any one type of drop. Its faction play, scouting and invasion, and its the quick drops.
You say its a communications tool, but it really doesn't help much. Someone says help...with no directional assistance to tell people where they are, but that they need help, it doesn't help the situation any other than to see that person keep hitting the button over and over again. (Which is what always seems to happen.)

But since I can eliminate the sound and the command prompt from my screen...I can say I really don't care any longer...because its gone.

When you use command wheel, the information that you share is either pointed out on map on the hud.

#6 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:05 AM

Lets see, people here on the forums wanted to have it. That's why we got it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users