Taking Too Long To Drop In Faction Play

23 replies to this topic

#21 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:29 PM

View PostAylward, on 08 July 2016 - 10:36 AM, said:

i call BS...i was seeing Long Tom every single day on the JF attack planet anyway long before the "event" came out....so all of you looking to whitewash your sins against the pugs as the demons abusing Long toms... Nice try..

He is actually right -- been a concerted effort from some "rent-a-jade" falcons to push to terra as fast as possible using long-tom to do that. Not that I am saying they are doing anything against the rules, just that steiner has been seeing Mr. Tom quite a lot. (Truth be told I am not sure I am upset about steiner being tom-ed to death.)

#22 FirstRock

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:58 AM

Funny how silly the Jade Falcon comments are. I have no idea what you are speaking of but, I'm sure in some geek sub culture its funny.

#23 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:34 AM

View PostAylward, on 08 July 2016 - 10:36 AM, said:

i call BS...i was seeing Long Tom every single day on the JF attack planet anyway long before the "event" came out....so all of you looking to whitewash your sins against the pugs as the demons abusing Long toms... Nice try..

You should send Russ a thank you tweet and let him know how you really feel about the LT.

#24 Terrorsdawn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

Sorry the people that can fix the under lying problems are in a meeting. You post is important to them and they will respond in a not so timely fashion. Please keep posting and praying. Bucket will be plugged at some ones earliest convenience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users