#1 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

Hey everyone,

Been gone for a bit, and came back right before the re-scale. For the event, I joined up with Wolf, as I was looking to get back into CW. Well, after the last week as Wolf, getting more drops defending Jade Falcon territory, than attacking as Wolf, I am a bit annoyed. I see more Wolf folk queuing up for JF defense, than Wolf attack. I joined Wolf cause it looked like they were getting beaten back by the Inner Sphere. Kinda hard to get beat back when you don't show up it seems.

I'd like to find a larger group, that is pretty laid back, and drops regularly (nightly). I am on the later scale for most folks, because I am on Mountain Time, and usually log in ~9PM (which is 11pm Eastern). I would like an active boarder, IE lots of drops, active attacks and defends. I would like to not lean to Jade Falcon, as they seem to be doing well enough. Kinda want to go IS a bit, and been eye-balling the FRR, and Steiner due to their active boarder with JF, but I am not opposed to Ghost Bear, or Smoke Jag. So where should I toss my cards after this event?

-BlueFalcon13

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:05 PM

You are welcome to drop with us. rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com:5565. No pressure filled recruitment, lotsa guys to drop with in all timezones, us and international.

Forgot to add, we are mercs, IS most of the month, clan side 1 week a month.

#3 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:08 PM

Figured I'd add this in. Played the entire Phoenix Hawk event with my ROC. I tend to do best with lighter mechs. Mechs that can move. Here's the stats from my ROC (only played during the event, ended up 12th):

Mech' Matches Played Wins Losses Ratio Kills Deaths Ratio Damage Done XP Earned Time Played

ROC 79 43 35 1.23 55 47 1.17 22,427 191,790 09:31:13
Just showing I'm not completely terrible, not claiming to be the best there is. Posted Image

Edit: stupid forum... it pasted sooo purdy... cleaned up the stat thing :P

Edited by Bluefalcon13, 07 July 2016 - 05:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users