53 replies to this topic

#1 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:33 AM

The Ghost Bear has emerged from hibernation and is stalking the Inner Sphere. This is another attempt to invite all loyal Ghost Bears to the central Ghost Bear Teamspeak at:
ghostbearhub.net
(No password)
This HPG is intended to enable ALL Ghost Bear Loyalists, whether they belong to a team or not, to join together and coordinate our Faction Warfare efforts.

Note to teams: There will be no attempt to control your units, poach your members, or otherwise subvert your respective leadership within your team. We are simply trying to get as many as we can in one place in order to facilitate the continued liberation of the Inner Sphere. If you have concerns, please contact me directly-I can guarantee they will be resolved!

#2 Feral Goose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:49 AM

Rasalhague uses a centralized TeamSpeak hub that every one of them use, whether they are a solo, small group or even the larger groups.

This is why we've all dropped against a team of Rasalhague that were made up of a bunch of different unit tags and solos, but after play against them, you know damn well they were all on the same team speak together.

Ghost Bears feel free to use a Team Speak hub that has been set up for you to use. Solos, small groups or large units. It's you Ghost Bear Team Speak, for you to use.

ghostbearhub.net
no password

#3 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:07 AM

How is GB doing? I plan on jumping ship from wolf after the event, due to a lack of effort on wolf's part to push the offensive. They are too concerned with defending Jade Falcon territory...

I am looking either going GB, or Steiner...

#4 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:32 AM

Press on brave Ghost Bears! :D ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

#5 The Teddy Bear

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 87 posts
  • LocationSomewhere cuddling

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

I have my main account, family account, within FRR and I can heavily recommend having most players in one team speak. It might feel a bit odd in the beginning playing with players from a lot of different units but in time you will learn to have full confidence no matter what mixed team you are playing with and fear very few 12 mans. For more "mediocre" players as myself, you will also find that the mixed teams is a great source, sharing experience, to improve your own game play.

Even if I might step over "the border" here I would recommend also having GB mercs in the same server - best source for FRR recruitment of experienced players.

I will join you tomorrow evening CET, and I hope anyone else that read this will try it out as well.

Dont worry, not a spy, I consider this my own personal account. Wednesday evening my son was more or less screaming out loud and I ran to his room to see what is going on - turned out he just killed me in a Quick play match. That is something that really hurts!

#6 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

View PostBluefalcon13, on 08 July 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

How is GB doing? I plan on jumping ship from wolf after the event, due to a lack of effort on wolf's part to push the offensive. They are too concerned with defending Jade Falcon territory...

I am looking either going GB, or Steiner...

Ghost Bear is doing fairly well Blue. It is mostly due to this Faction Play event that many of our warriors have come out of hibernation. It remains to be seen on whether or not we can maintain this momentum after the conclusion of the event. That being said, I was in Clan Wolf for a short period of time and I can definitely say without a doubt that besides Jade Falcon, Ghost Bear is more coordinated as warriors and teams focus on working together to bring about more victories in the Inner Sphere. As I said however, we'll see how well we maintain our current momentum after the event but for meow things are going quite well. Even before the event there was a lot of coordination between units, what held us back however was the number of active Ghost Bear warriors in the FP arena.

#7 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

I recommend attacking the Jade Falcons.

Posted Image

#8 KHALEN PHELL

• Pip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:17 PM

I want to thank CGBI for giving everyone who is loyal to the cause a place
to come together for a common goal, and to unify the clan, thank you

#9 AriCri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 104 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:08 AM

Good morning khans of Clan Ghost Bear,

we are the “Black Bands Armored Regiment” [BBAR] a combative European mercenary unit who has signed a weekly contract with Ghost Bear's forces.
We use to play from 09.00 pm to 11.30 pm (CEST) in FP, and our aim is to conquer planets...
We can offer 12 men drop plus 1 or 2 scouting every evening, more or less... and several casual players during afternoon.
What we are seeking is very simple.. coordination and instructions (attack or defend..... and so on)
Am I in the right place?

I look forward to hearing from you

#10 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:47 AM

you are and welcome on behalf of the BnB im not sure what CEST time is in comparison to Central but BnB is active evening in Central time zone you might want to link up with GCGB they might be more active around your time of play. TS info is in top post looking forward to coordinating with you guys good luck

Edited by Deadeye254, 11 July 2016 - 04:48 AM.

#11 Sable42

• Pip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:30 PM

Arc7 is always on and around, will drop with any of our Ghost Bear Brethren. Let's take back what the IS has taken from us. Push on to Terra, Bears!

#12 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:52 PM

Full on props to anyone putting the time and energy to coordinate and organize a faction. You're making the game fun for both your own guys and everyone they play with and against.

While I'll do my best to shoot you all in the face in any give match I'm cheering for you on the inside!

#13 Bownd

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:27 AM

I just wanted to drop in and say that FW has been great lately running in combination with CGBI and BnB. However that's about all the units I see participating. What's happened to the rest of these units Stormie has listed as active.If you don't have enough players to drop 12 come drop with us. We promise a better experience then pugging it.

Bottom line we need more bears dropping.

#14 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:50 AM

Well said

#15 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:06 PM

As somebody who has been actively involved with this for a while when Not at work. I can say a big thanks to my NA compadres in ghost brea kodiak pride, bownd, remover of obstacles, chemlaird, and mr Ashley. The five of us have been a heck of a hammer on the IS. I also want to thank ghost bear international for allowing us to drop with you and utilize your coordination. Also thank you to the "man with the plan and a clan". None other than Deadeye from BNB. 254 for life you guys. Additional thanks to the pilots of arc7 who have been working hard at coordinating pugs.

It's been a great time and I can't tell you my win ratio to loss ratio is not even close. In the last month I can think of only 3
Losses in faction warefare.

Edited by Ragnar Baron Leiningen, 02 August 2016 - 04:07 PM.

#16 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:04 AM

Thanks Ragnar as always its been a pleasure working with the GB units been a little rough down in the trenches here lately but BNB is here for the long game dig deep my fellow bears push on we got your backs.

#17 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:45 AM

Not sure if you guys are aware completely but a certain group of commandos has landed and will be looking to fight for Ghost Bear nightly. Now is the time to awake from your slumbers.

#18 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:23 PM

Join us on TS ts.bnbgaming.tk password cgb we drop all the time would love your help.

#19 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

And there are some good units coming over as well by the looks of it - plenty of games for the bears to get into by the looks.

Lets hope it's nice and active now the event is done :D

#20 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:07 AM

BNB will be hitting it hard next couple of day nice to see we are gonna have help looking forward to seeing you on the field.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users