Looking For An Eu/na Unit

12 replies to this topic

#1 Raven Mendes

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:31 AM

As title says i am looking for a semi casual unit, though EU unit will be the priority since due the time schedule, i been playing this game for 4 years, mostly Inners sphere units, Davion, FRR, and lately playing as a Merc, though i want to stick to an House, and i chose Clan Ghost, due the lore and mostly been Clanner, i am tired of IS tech, i want to venture to Clan tech.
My main priority is CW, i am almost burned out from quick play matches.

Best Regards

Raven

#2 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:54 AM

BnB is mainly a NA unit but we do have some EU timezone players. We are focused only on CW we scout when we don't have numbers and run invasion atleast 4 nights a week you should come check us out. our TS is 71.238.177.173 password cgb

Edited by Deadeye254, 13 July 2016 - 03:55 AM.

#3 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:47 AM

This guy is nothing but trouble. Strongly recommend you all avoid him.

Oi Mendez. Come take a look at IDI. We are a casual merc unit, newly formed and small in numbers but comprised of mature (ish) EU based players that you'd enjoy playing with. More importantly I'm there, and I'm super.

Take a look at the site http://idi.enjin.com/. Message me in game, or just jump into TS. As I said, there aren’t many of us, but they are the kind of people you've enjoyed playing with in the past.

#4 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:59 PM

Excuse me are saying I am nothing but trouble because I don't believe I know you nor have you ever ran with BnB so I would appreciate it if you didn't pass judgment down on me or my unit tell we have at least dropped together or something to base your decision on man. P.S. sorry for doing this in your thread but that's a serous accusation against me and my unit..

#5 Silver Pheonix

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:31 PM

Deadeye's unit is a good unit with good and active player base, always fights with honour and respect. They mostly drop Faction Play but they do quick play as well. You wont find a better group than the Bad News Bears. I have not drops with them personly but hear great things about their unit. I would greatly recommned them.

13th Kodiak Guard commander

Silver Pheonix.

#6 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:41 PM

If you want you can look into Ghost Bear Touman (GB-T). It's a brand new casual/lore-based unit. It's just starting up so if you want to be a part of the building process for a new unit feel free to message me. If not there are plenty of other good units within Clan Ghost Bear that should be an excellent fit for you. Good luck o7

#7 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:39 AM

I was talking about Mendes ye numpties. Relax. I'm sure BnB are a lovely bunch.

I think IDI are heading over to GB this week so we may play with eachother.

Edited by nagdamnit, 14 July 2016 - 01:40 AM.

#8 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 04:22 AM

Not sure what that means but trust me when I say we are a relaxed bunch over here in CGB. Sorry you were not very clear who you were talking about in the post.

#9 Ballentimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 319 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:57 AM

If you speak German maybe take a look at the GCGB (German Clan Ghost Bear - http://www.geisterbaeren.de) - if not maybe ask our brothers of CGBI

#10 Raven Mendes

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

nag i hate you <.<

#11 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:46 PM

So do we, but the bugger keeps turning up so we kind of adopted him and made him our 'Master of all that is Shiny' and our Commissar.

#12 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 556 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:06 PM

I recommend getting to know the various units and Clans in teamspeak before committing to anything. My unit, the 12th Bear Guard (12BG) is mostly based in the states and welcomes other unit-less people dropping with us. We are in the Clan server on:

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

#13 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:20 PM

Raven,
CGBI is rebuilding our 50th Striker Cluster which is predominantly EU timezone activity.
Come join us on TS (ghostbearhub.net) and do some drops with us, see if we are a good fit for you.

If we are, there IS that pesky Trial of Entry to get through after the initial sibkin training, but no reason an experienced pilot can't be completed in a week or so...

Fair warning, we DO try to stick to Lore as much as possible...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users