#1 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:14 AM

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get a Ghost Bear wide TS running so we can direct the solo dropping pugs somewhere in faction chat that has links to loyalist units looking for recruits.

ghostbearhub.net - no password

also open to hosting loyalist units TS (though think most are covered nicely by StranaMechty at the moment)

If you have a CGB loyalist unit that wants to be included under the 'units looking for members' please post your Unit name
Primary language
Preferred server/timezone if you have one
Experience level player you are looking for
and where a potential recruit should look for more in info.

I will be spamming this ts address in faction chat during late oceanic primetime/early European primetime. if others think its a good idea, you are more than welcome to do so at other times of the day.

Cheers,

Stormie

Edited by Stormie, 18 January 2016 - 05:05 PM.

#2 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:02 AM

Great idea Stormie - and I'll add a shameless plug for GBKP. We're looking for recruits - chat us up!

#3 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:01 AM

YES! I like this idea. We need to fight more Ghost Bears, you've been out of the game for way too long. As a die-hard FRR I am going to respectfully request you go around us instead of through us. :D please. Maybe through the Wolves or Jags? One day the FRR and the Bears will merge and we will be a greater force to be reckoned with and stand as a shining example of cooperation to the rest of human space!
Strength Through Growth

#4 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

Good....Very Gooooood.

I approve of this.

#5 StonedVet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:43 PM

Mmmm I love coordination

#6 Tenzuuu

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:54 AM

Bump. Some guy stole your idea...even though it was my idea. <3

#7 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

I just want to let you know....myself and many other loyal FRR pilots think that if IF IFFFFF we ever went Clan, it would be Ghost Bear, and only Ghost Bear. <o

#8 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:59 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 08 January 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

I just want to let you know....myself and many other loyal FRR pilots think that if IF IFFFFF we ever went Clan, it would be Ghost Bear, and only Ghost Bear. <o

Space bear Vikings forever.

#9 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:12 PM

Informing CGBI of this ts3 this weekend. I will see how many would be interested in logging in to two teamspeak.

CGBI tends to keep to ourselves... But bears are family, and we always like to meet new cousins.

#10 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:48 AM

I'm throwing my and my units support behind this, it's about time we as CGB came together to break the bonds holding us back that have been in place for too long, time for all KHANS of every CGB unit to gather here and meet in peace and work together, Warden and Crusader alike, do you value your allegiance to other clans or houses more than your own brothers, time for us to fight and fight together.
ATTAKHAN666.

#11 Ace Selin

• 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:02 AM

Having a unified TS is great, which is part of why i went FRR, you meet so many people and it becomes friendly and draws more players into the faction.

(Currently Ghost Bears for another week though)

#12 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:04 PM

Now got this fixed up so can successfully reach the teamspeak by connecting to

ghostbearhub.net

on the odd chance you bookmarked the old address that still works.

#13 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

11PM eastern US time this coming Saturday. All ghost bear units. Feel free to join us in Stranamechty.info, PW StranaMechty. GBKP and 12thBG are on the move.

#14 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

I will try to get CGBI to coordinate any drops we may be doing in CW on that day.

#15 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:44 AM

Glad to see Clan Ghost Bear working together on this initiative. We're undergoing a similar process in Clan Wolf and it's looking fairly promising. I know some of your Clans may not partake as much in this current iteration of CW but setting up this communal TS hub now gives you all time to work out the kinks and learn how to better coordinate for when Phase III comes out. Best of luck warriors!

Maybe set up a Clan Wolf channel for diplomacy?

#16 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:21 AM

Calling all Clan Ghost Bear Loyalists!

CGBI has established a TS server to better facilitate the various units and those Ghost Bears that are not affilitated with a particular team. While we understand that most teams have a dedicated TS already, and this would in no way change that, you would be provided a dedicated section (and custom channels controlled by your unit's Command). Unaffiliated faction loyalists players would also be given a home, but the permissions would be managed by CGBI (at this time).
The intent of this is to bring all units together in one Comms hub to ease communications and provide mutual support in the coordiantion of FW play, as well as expanding the tactical knowledge.

The CGB HPG is: cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501

We are also developing a dedicated Ghost Bear site for the entire faction for forums and other uses needed by the Clan as a whole.

If you are interested in this effort or have questions, please contact the Ourse@clan-ghost-bear.com to reserve your spot. Please identify yourself by your MWO forums callsign, team's name, and any pertinent information. Our Loremaster or one of the other Keshik members will respond-Or you can just show up on the HPG and we will get you sorted!

#17 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

Ok,

I am willing to be a ghost bear loyalist but I need to drop with people in the UK time (evening). I believe I have dropped during the day with folks like Stormie and it was pretty cool but it's rare I can play at that time again.

When I connected to that TS channel, I was told CGBI was coming online later (US evening) so that's no good.

Are there any UK ghost bear clans willing to take me in? I can't take pugging any more specially in CW.

#18 Viper 14

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 15 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:07 AM

If you guys are organizing anything with all GB units, then you can reach Jep (Galaxy Commander) or Kurjames (Star Colonel) of the 12BG

Our unit website is at: http://12bg.enjin.com/home
TeamSpeak Channel: STRANAMECHTY.INFO

Love the idea of having 1 dedicated TS for all GB units and\or clans only.
Also our brothers GBKP are in same TS and other units as well.

Viper 14
Star Commander

Edited by Viper 14, 10 May 2016 - 12:22 PM.

#19 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

Thanks, Viper-Apologize for the slow response.
First, I would like to say the Ghost Bear HPG at cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 is open to ALL GB Loyalist, team affiliated or not. I apologize to our Merc friends that are not dedicated to the Clan, and while we appreciate your efforts, and you are welcome on our coms,ms, you are Mercs-not loyalists.
This Ghost Bear Hiu is for us, Clan Ghost Bear. Organised units will be granted their own channel, and CGBI admins will make every effort to give ou as much autonomy as we can and retain overall server control-We are not as polished as the others out there, but we also recognize that we as a faction need to work together and still retain our individual team's autonomy within our faction. This is your opportunity to develop that. We hope to see you on our TS, barrig that, or if you have issues, contact skyebjorn@clan-ghost-bear.com to set up your unit. If you are an indipendent, Any Star Captain should be able to give you access to move into our drop channels.

#20 Lokamis

• Pip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:26 PM

This is a TS for All Ghost bear Loyalist right? but not really?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users