Never Seen Anything Like This

11 replies to this topic

#1 Slowth

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 02:50 AM

Watching a match on Saturday night Australian time, I watched a CRGB member lay into his own team. I understand there were mechs ahead but it was obvious on a Viridian bog choke point we had 5 mech in front of him. Is this Normal I ask? Are CRGB really this pathetic? Do they really have to shoot there own team members?

Edited by Slowth, 16 July 2016 - 02:52 AM.

#2 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:02 AM

I had 2 really bad friendly fire shots the other day when I was really tired from grinding. Maybe it was a bad time for them. :3

#3 Skoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 994 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:38 AM

Friendly fire is best fire. I honestly wish PGI put in a title called Backstabber into the game.

#4 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:40 AM

if its the only way to remove those damn blocking idiots off my back then sure, why not FF them.
or TK them. that way they dont block you anymore and the game is done for both since the blocked mech usually is literally dead after it got crippled by enemy mechs.

Edited by Alienized, 16 July 2016 - 03:40 AM.

#5 Slowth

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:43 AM

I understand but why? Why shoot your own team members, even if you hate their guts. It defeats the whole purpose of the game!

#6 Skoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 994 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:49 AM

View PostSlowth, on 16 July 2016 - 03:43 AM, said:

I understand but why? Why shoot your own team members, even if you hate their guts. It defeats the whole purpose of the game!

Because, believe it or not, sometimes killing your own idiot teammates will enable you to kill the rest of the other team faster. I had a team damage game of 730 on Terra Therma the other night and went on to wipe out six of the other teams mechs by myself.

#7 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:51 AM

This is exactly why we need Solaris free for all! Then everbody can vent their uncontrollable madness and rage Posted Image
Whos betting on that one MG spider taking on 15 other players? Im sure he was nicked "The Crit Seeker"

View PostSkoll, on 16 July 2016 - 03:38 AM, said:

Friendly fire is best fire. I honestly wish PGI put in a title called Backstabber into the game.

And that title couldnt be removed. or you could but had to pay like.. 1000 MC to do so!

Edited by Tordin, 16 July 2016 - 03:53 AM.

#8 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:53 AM

View PostTordin, on 16 July 2016 - 03:51 AM, said:

This is exactly why we need Solaris free for all!

Mmmmmmm..... yes

Mech-Cellent!

(I suggested that mode 4 years ago.)

#9 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:37 AM

Heh, yeah. They needed a new engine for that apperantly, or so I've heard.

Ops, about to derail the thread

Posted Image

But yeah, if any friendly fire happen by the same pilot for the nd' time REPORT! No honor at all, some have.

#10 Malachy Karrde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 473 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:51 AM

I shot a team mate twice last night. ******* kept moving between me and the target I was shooting at. I asked him to cut it out and he did it again. I left my trigger down. 4x uac 10 to the back armor and he decided it was safer not to piss off the dire wolf named Team Killer.

#11 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,994 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:54 AM

View PostSlowth, on 16 July 2016 - 02:50 AM, said:

Watching a match on Saturday night Australian time, I watched a CRGB member lay into his own team. I understand there were mechs ahead but it was obvious on a Viridian bog choke point we had 5 mech in front of him. Is this Normal I ask? Are CRGB really this pathetic? Do they really have to shoot there own team members?

when CW/FW was new if you did not do what the team wanted they would sometimes kill you

after the automatic penalty system started things calmed down

the kind of stuff you saw does not happen often
the verbal abuse is still the same

#12 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:55 AM

Cant people just get away from the computer when angry and murder a punching bag? Tha should calm things down ALOT..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users