Balance?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rhayn

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:49 AM

Uhh, how come clan mechs seem to have an average of 50% more score than IS mechs on the medium event leaderboard? The majority of clan mechs have lowest scores of over a thousand, compared to the meager 200's of the IS mediums. http://mwomercs.com/...t=201607medium. Shadowcat, stormcrow, nova, hunchback IIC all have lowest scores of 1000, with ALL clan mechs completely wiping the floor with their IS counterparts. Have you seen how **** the Kintaro, wolverine and Vindicator are doing? No wonder that clan factions are crushing IS, and now we have huge quirk nerfs incoming to the viable IS mechs like the BJ? :c They're going to kill my damn locust man, I feel so bad ;-;

Quick note, are IS going to get a fast assault in the future? The gargoyle is nightmare fuel when that thing is running towards my puny Jaeger at full speed.

#2 beerandasmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:51 AM

Dont worry they will beat them to death with the nerfbat next balance pass. Right now IS is getting its time in the woodshed.

#3 Aiden Skye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:52 AM

1 - Nova is a CQ monster, surprised how many players IS and Clan just run into their loving arms.
2 - Skillcrows are just pure cheese in the event. Shameful
Posted Image

3 - Dunno about the hunchbacks cuz I don't have them.
4 - You're really not gonna argue the shadowcat is OP now are you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users