welcome back Mechwarrior

4 replies to this topic

#1 MechPilot

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Glad to hear the news of a new MW reboot. The franchise I sort of weaved in and out, through alot of my childhood. first time I can recall MW was in the early 90s. There was an SNES game that got me to fall in love with it. So im not a complete stranger. but I never became a permanent resident.

Always loved mechs, and any **** thing that had to do with them lol. Should have seen how i was as a kid with shows like robotech, exosquad, battletech ect. Definitely the place to be. I have to say though I never owned any MW PC games. Hope this new reboot changes all that.

Cant help but feel Harmony gold played a bigger part than was "admitted" to. I recall legal standstills with gaming companies before where noone was at "fault" then surfaces years later what really went down, but its in the past so i hope this mean we are in full gear for an Actual game now.

cant wait!

#2 Kass

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

Congratulations to Piranha Games for getting the opportunity to develop on such a fairly well known IP!

Will be great to take MechWarrior into the virtual domain, and into the 21st Century.

Having played MechWarrior some 26 years ago, I will be definately be trying this MMOG.

Again, congratulations, and best wishes on moving through the development process towards launch.

#3 Kurzgan

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

I own the original FASA Battletech tabletop. So happy to see this :)

#4 JFlash49

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationKingston

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

i for one first saw the animation and loved it..i lost track of it for some years and when i found it again i loved it even more, i waitied for this today to come and it has, welcome back indeed

#5 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

I miss exosquad...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users