No replies to this topic

#1 Chunk Blaster

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:08 PM

Hey PGI,

I noticed the IS quirk table was very EASY to read. It was presented in a very intuitive column / row fashion.

Then I clicked on the Clan Quirks. Holy crap guys! Who made that? It's very difficult to understand what in the world you are trying to communicate here.

...and here lies a problem. Whomever made that Clan quirt table probably has very detailed knowledge of what's going on with quirks but CANNOT COMMUNICATE via spreadsheet presentations and should step down from that particular duty!!!

I need the Rosetta stone to decifer Clan Quirks. With that, presentation inconsistancy leads me to believe your staff is NOT on the same page with minor details like this and it could dangerously overlap game mechanic development processes.

Just trying to help.

Also, not sure why you nerfed the Locust so hard. I reckon yall figure since only a small percentage of pilots are "regular" locust pilots, the sacrifice of their happiness is negligable in the grand scheme of things. Well, I'm a casualty of that nerf. However, thank GOD I pilot the 3M. I put over $500 into this game and would have quit if all locusts were nerfed.

Still...I'm going to watch the town hall meeting in hopes someone will mention the logic behind nerfing that crucial laser quirk.

Thanks,

<Chunk Blaster>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users