#1 Mr Inconsistent

• PipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 80 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSydney

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:50 AM

For those that haven't played with us, the 71st Nostradamus Initiative is an NA and Oceanic unit that has been active since 2013. We are a predominantly casual player base with a mix of skill levels and experience.

We are interested in finding new team members to join us that can play around the gmt +10 time zone.

If you want to drop with us to suss out whether we are what you're looking for, feel free to send me an invite in game.

We also have a unit website at n71.enjin.com and a teamspeak server where you can reach us.

See you in game o7

#2 Mr Inconsistent

• PipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 80 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSydney

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:39 AM

Bumping N71s recruitment thread.
Spruiking ourselves a little, we've now cut our teeth in the comp scene, coming second place in Div B APAC region of MRBC Season 8 in our first foray and are looking for some serious players who are interested in playing with our regulars.

We have an active player base of around 40-50 players from NA and Oceanic and you will find a number of us online across most times of the day.

We have players of all skills and levels of competitiveness. Most of our APAC player base are in the more serious category and are actively trying to improve self and unit.

If you're interested, apply within :) <o

#3 technopredator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 09 March 2020 - 03:52 PM

I this Unit still active? I was once part of it and I'd like to rejoin

#4 Hotsauce74

Rookie

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 03:30 AM

This was a fun group to bang the game with. Da Mesh / Hotsauce.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users