4 replies to this topic

#1 Khan Felix Pryde

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWinning, somewhere, but definitely winning

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:03 AM

Hey, guys, just your typical Clan Jade Falcon Loyalist here. Now I know we've had a good fun, I've been a Falcon for every CW iteration, during the bad times, and the good times!

And WOW, check out this last one. Us, the sole clan to spark fear in the hearts of the inner sphere. Not just the number one Clan, but the number one faction! Its been a long road, but we are finally nearing the end. Bu before we get there, I have a great idea...

LETS THROW IT ALL AWAY AND RUN NOW! I say we start voting for Factions in the opposite direction of Terra, lets alienate the mercs who've helped us get this far, and the rest of us should drop defend missions against Steiner until we are pushed back to Ironhold. Hey, if it was this fun to dig this deep into their territory after many grueling battles, just think about how much more gratifying it will be to watch it all get wrenched away from us.

Remember when we pretty much single handedly held off the innersphere during the last event? Now that we've proven our worth in battle we can suck it up and fall asleep to the slow drum of a pair of 12 mans grinding us into oblivion.

Seriously though, all sarcasm aside... actually I don't have anything to say literally. Figure it out for yourselves.

#2 Unendingmenace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 110 posts
  • LocationDropship Dire Wolf

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:03 AM

You've said about all you need to say.

Common guys and gals, its sooooooo close.

#3 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:38 PM

I know it feels good (1st gen Ghost Bear here) to control a large chunk of the IS, but really what it is, is that Clan players have realized it is so much easier to actually play CW if we all just play under one banner.
I know several units that were loyalist up until recently under a few different factions and now they all drop Falcon simply to actually be able to play.

#4 Terrastras Rex

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 124 posts
  • LocationTerrawna

Posted 24 July 2016 - 04:21 PM

Pls show us the way to Terra. No matter who we vote for, we spread out around Terra. =X

#5 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 25 July 2016 - 08:27 AM

Why the hell would we want to stop now? Let's make Terra ours. Why would we ever want to quit?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users