Random Fps Drops

No replies to this topic

#1 Avarice1of2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 194 posts
  • LocationSitting in a the cockpit of a mech whose pilot is no longer with us with Bitching Betty telling me my loadout is not usable.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:52 PM

Most of the maps that have been redesigned need a lot of optimization, no it is not because my computer is low end. Three way SLI, GTX 760N Hawks. I used to use a triple monitor display at 3840x1024, There were spots on the new maps and redesigned maps where my fps would drop for no reason. By no reason I could be facing at 255 degrees and be at 40 fps then at 256 I drop to 30 fps then when I turn to 257 my fps returns. Though it drops down again when I am at 256 degrees and stays there for as long as I face 256.

Well I recently got a 4K monitor 3840x2180. On most maps my FPS actually increased to where I usually sit around 52fps, at high settings. Though I have had to go to a custom low due to that fps tanking issue when facing certain directions on maps as my fps would drop to 19. Keep in mind I could have two kintaros lrming away in my field of vision and there is not a noticeable drop in fps.

PGI can you please look into what causes this as I would like to enjoy the game at high settings again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users