A Couple Of Features. Launch Map, View Customizations, And Parts Purchasing.

No replies to this topic

#1 Metallic Helium

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:27 AM

A couple of features I'd like to see:

Launch screen map
1. In the dropship screen. The map at the lower right. It should show our spawn points plus conquest points so the waiting players can make some strategy. As it is right now, it's just a picture of a map and really doesn't provide anything.

View Customizations
2. I think having a little bit of view customization would be interesting for mechs. Say in a locust, you could adjust your view to either sit forward a bit to see past the bars, or if you like you can sit back -farther- so that if you have your FOV set well you can see more around you. In my mech, not a locust, it actually feels like I am leaning too far forward and just a foot backwards would make it 1000% better. But I am not suggesting something complicated with sliders and such, just a few options.

Parts purchasing
3. I think it would be good to be able to purchase engines and large items (or all) without having to install and save them to your mech. I may have a build in mind while I'm running in groups, and want to buy a couple engines to use for different mechs when the group breaks up. I could just buy them and have them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users