Cheating Is Real And Accepted Here

17 replies to this topic

#1 ZealotTheFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:41 AM

So as the cheaters own FW and 400 more run around in quickplay, no reason to actually stay in this game. From start we called for an honest playing field not here and will not happen. Reality and certain programs can monitor this game showing 437 cheaters playing daily here. Pgi said we don't need a 2nd party to monitor the cheaters we will do it now. Right 67 banned a month ago or so they are back new accounts and all cheating is on a ramp up. And this has been told to us by the cheaters themselves so any of you that say i am wrong BS you are cheating if you try and defend anyone as it is in forums and other sites told to us by top teams in game and they admit to cheating period. you can subscribe to a monthly cheating web site make you win longtime, and feel good that you havnt done a damn thing to improive your play and think you are top dog. Funny thing is most big named top tier teams, are not respected and big deal thye number 1 means absolutely nothing now. FW anytime a top team shows all should just eject and stop playing that match. Anytime a player shows signs of playing in god mode all should just disconnect right there leave the worthless morally challenged team or player to play with themselves This game is so broken, and no one cares.

Edited by ZealotTheFallen, 14 August 2016 - 09:03 AM.

#2 Weaselball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 670 posts
  • LocationHell's ********, AKA Fresno.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:43 AM

Show me on this doll where the bad mech touched you.

#3 Spleenslitta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:45 AM

I read through all that and i got something to say. It's a big blob of text. Please make it easier to read by putting some space here and there at least.

#4 Stone Wall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,863 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:46 AM

It's a game. Every game has people who need to cheat to feel good. You should focus on playing the game for fun. That's the point of a game. If someone is cheating, just move on to the next game.

#5 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Accepted. You meant accepted.

#6 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,843 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

TL;DFR

But if their was a cheater just send it to PGI so they can check it, mostly likely it's a git gud situation you in mate.

#7 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:48 AM

Hes more right than not.

Cheats do get banned so I wouldn't worry about players wasting their time cheating and losing their accounts to much. When instead they could be building legit accounts.

Edited by Johnny Z, 14 August 2016 - 08:49 AM.

#8 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:48 AM

A lot of talk about cheating, yet nobody even has the time to start an alt account to post any evidence on the forum. All we see are accusations without proof. Nobody even has a gif or a video or screenshot of the software they're using to catch the cheaters.

Show me the evidence.

I don't doubt that there are cheaters. But I've practically never encountered anyone I would suspect of cheating. They're probably out there, and it was really disappointing when Russ just went "Actually, never mind, we're just gonna... monitor the situation for a few years", but... meh. It doesn't affect me personally and it seems to be so rare that actual evidence is like spotting a unicorn.

#9 Mudhutwarrior

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

Not going to argue with what you posted and your most likely right. Population is so low they cannot afford to police anymore like they ever really did to begin with.

Being said this thread doesn't have long to exist.

View PostAlistair Winter, on 14 August 2016 - 08:48 AM, said:

A lot of talk about cheating, yet nobody even has the time to start an alt account to post any evidence on the forum. All we see are accusations without proof. Nobody even has a gif or a video or screenshot of the software they're using to catch the cheaters.

Show me the evidence.

I don't doubt that there are cheaters. But I've practically never encountered anyone I would suspect of cheating. They're probably out there, and it was really disappointing when Russ just went "Actually, never mind, we're just gonna... monitor the situation for a few years", but... meh. It doesn't affect me personally and it seems to be so rare that actual evidence is like spotting a unicorn.

66AH, Nuff said.

#10 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

If you have evidence, go to R/MWO or R/OutreachHPG

If it's not a farce, it won't get moderated there

If you've blowing steam, sod off Cryhard

#11 ZealotTheFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:57 AM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 14 August 2016 - 09:19 AM.

#12 Mudhutwarrior

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:58 AM

View PostZealotTheFallen, on 14 August 2016 - 08:56 AM, said:

I love it. Head injuries makes it a bit hard to write without proof readers, funny that's all I see when a valid point that is real and documented. The white knights attack me personally but ignore the true problems in this game GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU. defenders or anyone that says this is a false statement about cheating. Then you are one of them

If you look above I mentioned 66ah. One of those who was banned in the first pass was a huge white knight and went out of his way to attack me anyway he could on the forums or in game.

So I concur with your sentiment above. Experience dictates that the loudest defender is generally hiding something.

#13 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

Also, as Stone Wall put it, just try to have fun. Life is too short to focus on negatives, cheating players in this case. Instead, I just feel sorry for them.

Of course, that said, how do you think the successful in today's world became successful? Certainly wasn't from showing up to their job that pays just barely above the minimum, day in day out, never late and always loyal. No, indeed it's those that break the rules, exploit the weaknesses and take advantage of, or cheat the system.

The world is a f#cked up and cruel place. The sooner you put on a pair of rose tinted glasses, the less miserable everything becomes. Besides, what kind of douchebaggery would pay 19.99 a month to cheat on a sub optimal game such as this?

#14 GRiPSViGiL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 14 August 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#15 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,843 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:00 AM

View PostZealotTheFallen, on 14 August 2016 - 08:56 AM, said:

I love it. Head injuries makes it a bit hard to write without proof readers, funny that's all I see when a valid point that is real and documented. The white knights attack me personally but ignore the true problems in this game GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU. defenders or anyone that says this is a false statement about cheating. Then you are one of them

The true problems in the game is not cheaters, but players need to get gud and everyone in the forums gonna tell you, show the evidence for cheating and send it off to support so they can handle it.

No one attacking you just, skeptical about your accusation since you showing no proof to back up your claims.

#16 ZealotTheFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:02 AM

I dont care what you think about cheating look it up and read it FFS pull you heads out cheaters now are praising their abilities FFS

#17 Jackal Noble

• 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:03 AM

I'm just curious, what reddit has the best evidence of haxxorz. Have found a few, but always wondered if there was a holy grail on the subject.

#18 Andi Nagasia

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:05 AM

if you feel another has Cheated, its your Duty to reported them,
let PGI Support Staff handle this, can Assure you they do Proactively,
if someone brings the Cheats, PGI will Bring the Hammer, ;)

Please remember Encouraging Non-Participation & Disusing Hacking is in Violation of the COC,
if you suspect some one of Cheating Please use the In game Report Function,
Locking this Topic, as OP has been informed of the Right thing to do,
Thank you for your Cooperation,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users